Mar 10, 2009
I thought the discussion was not about 'best' player but the most 'magic' and exciting one. And CR7/Messi are no competition to Zizou in that regard

You don't think Messi does? I understand the Messi and Ronaldo fans are annoying, but come on. If you're looking for exciting players, I'd add Ronaldinho to that list.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
hop off my dick fag thought you had me on ignore :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

i mean if you dont think hes a poacher then you dont watch him :lol:

You also rate Sami tho so its no surprise :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

There is nostalgia but you seriously do have to take into consideration that in the past sport medical shit was not at the level as it is today and football was FAR more physical. You already see how Messi can be neutralized when he leaves European pussyball and same would happen to CR7 if he left European pussyball aswell.
Balon dors 5-5
CLs as main guy 4-3
Int. 1-0

- - - Updated - - -

Have Messi or Ronaldo ever dragged a team like Liverpool like Suarez did? Did they ever perform for their national team like Suarez did? The answer to both those is no. Suarez's 2016 season and 2014 season were as good as almost any peak Ronaldo or Messi season.
:lol:

And Suarez carried Pool to what exactly?

May 23, 2013
And that last sentence :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sorry, Marcelo carried them that season
Yep not Bale who actually scored and got the assist in the final (offside goal btw).

Almost as big of a joke as Ronaldo carrying Portugal after missing a penalty vs Austria, no show vs other shite team in group, no show vs Poland, no show vs Croatia, and literal no show in the final just crying like a bitch and jumping on the sideline:lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yep not Bale who actually scored and got the assist in the final (offside goal btw).

Almost as big of a joke as Ronaldo carrying Portugal after missing a penalty vs Austria, no show vs other shite team in group, no show vs Poland, no show vs Croatia, and literal no show in the final just crying like a bitch and jumping on the sideline:lol:
-Got them out of group
-Got them past Croatia
-Got them past Wales

Messi couldn't do even that much on a much superior team

May 23, 2013
-Got them out of group
-Got them past Croatia
-Got them past Wales

Messi couldn't do even that much on a much superior team
Got them out the group WTF!?!??!?!?!?!?! :lol:

We gonna ignore his last minute penalty vs Austria which would have got them through before the Hungary game :lol:

Do you have dimentia my dude? How the fuck did he get them past Croatia :lol: Quaresma scored the last min goal :sergio: after Ronaldo missed a 1v1.

Messi had got Argentina out the World Cup GS in 2014 and has helped Argentina to 3 finals. Is that enough? Hell no and it just shows his level without a super team. But lets not make Ronaldo's International career look great after Portugal's team earned Euros. Only good tourny Ronaldo's ever had is 2012 Euros.

- - - Updated - - -

Then Mahrez is also on Messi&Ronaldo level. Hazard too. Not to mention, DCosta, Misimovic, Deco, Morientes etc etc
Lol none of them performed at the level that Suarez did that year gtfo

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Got them out the group WTF!?!??!?!?!?!?! :lol:

We gonna ignore his last minute penalty vs Austria which would have got them through before the Hungary game :lol:
They wouldn't have made it out without him. They were shit in the group stage (they are a mediocre team after all), and needed a freaking hattrick from him to get a DRAW vs Hungary. That team wasn't going anywhere without him, but it's OK, you just hate him because he's the GOAT and you won't accept it.

Do you have dimentia my dude? How the fuck did he get them past Croatia :lol: Quaresma scored the last min goal :sergio: after Ronaldo missed a 1v1.
I'm beginning to think you don't really understand how football works

Messi had got Argentina out the World Cup GS in 2014 and has helped Argentina to 3 finals. Is that enough? Hell no and it just shows his level without a super team. But lets not make Ronaldo's International career look great after Portugal's team earned Euros. Only good tourny Ronaldo's ever had is 2012 Euros.
Argentina was the most stacked team in the last 5-6 years maybe after Germany, you're telling me they wouldn't make it past a group of Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria without Messi? When they actually needed him, in the knockouts, he disappeared. And Copa America, seriously? They are the best team over there for 7-8 years + level of competition is way below Europe, yet they still can't win? Losing to don't even know who in 2011, at home, losing 2 finals vs the only other good SA team in the last 2-3 years, Chile.

Ronaldo - won with 5-10 best team against much stronger competition.
Messi - lost with best team against weaker competition.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol none of them performed at the level that Suarez did that year gtfo
Have you watched Misimovic carry a VW team from 10th place in January to winning the BL in the end, going for 10 straight wins and having like 26 assists for the season?

Have you watched Morientes score 9 CL goals and kick out Madrid, Chelsea on the way to a CL final?

Of course not, you're 10 and only know of Messi, Suarez and Ronaldo, and you hate the GOAT amongst them

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Argentina was the most stacked team in the last 5-6 years maybe after Germany, you're telling me they wouldn't make it past a group of Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria without Messi? When they actually needed him, in the knockouts, he disappeared. And Copa America, seriously? They are the best team over there for 7-8 years + level of competition is way below Europe, yet they still can't win? Losing to don't even know who in 2011, at home, losing 2 finals vs the only other good SA team in the last 2-3 years, Chile.

Had CR7 and Messi swapped nationalities, Argentina would have had a WC and 2 Copa Americas. And CR7 would have been touted to being ultimate GOAT.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ronaldo: 5 Ballon d'Or
Bum Baggio: 1 ballon d'or...
i don't mind these comparisons too much, but the number of these individual awards as a benchmark is simply ridiculous. since '10, ballon d'or has been nothing more than a simple popularity contest between some barcelona and real madrid players.

May 23, 2013
They wouldn't have made it out without him. They were $#@! in the group stage (they are a mediocre team after all), and needed a freaking hattrick from him to get a DRAW vs Hungary. That team wasn't going anywhere without him, but it's OK, you just hate him because he's the GOAT and you won't accept it.
Yep they were shit still doesnt change the fact that Ronaldo missed sitters vs both Austria and Iceland that would have got them through before the Hungary game. That team won the final without him, pretty sure they could beat Wales and Poland without him :lol:

I'm beginning to think you don't really understand how football works
Aka you realized you fucked up and those have no response :baus:

If you actually watched the games (obvious you dont) you could tell that Argentina arent making it out that group without him. Couldnt even beat IRAN without a 90th screamer.

:andyandbarcelona: :lol: didnt realize Poland, Hungary, Iceland, Croatia, and Wales were "strong competition" Or did CRFag score vs France like he did against Croatia :lol:- - - Updated - - -

Have you watched Misimovic carry a VW team from 10th place in January to winning the BL in the end, going for 10 straight wins and having like 26 assists for the season?
Yup with a Bayern coached by LVG in the Bundesloliga :lol: Still nowehere near as good as Suarez for Pool or Barca for that matter.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Had CR7 and Messi swapped nationalities, Argentina would have had a WC and 2 Copa Americas. And CR7 would have been touted to being ultimate GOAT.
:agree:

You know what's the difference between the 2? Ronaldo learned to adapt, he realized how to be effective without the ball and utilitize his teammates to the max. He makes players around him better. Messi wants to have the ball all the time, when not he's just standing there watching. Problem is, Tevez, Aguero, di Maria, Dybala, Higuain etc also need the ball, but Messi won't adapt to anyone, he wants others to adapt to him. Ronaldo can play with anyone and be effective, Messi needs players that move without the ball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)