Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Lost hist legend status after becoming Real's whore. That's all he is nowadays, a filthy man whore. But maybe that's why our guy from Bangcock likes him that much? :p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Lost hist legend status after becoming Real's $#@!. That's all he is nowadays, a filthy man $#@!. But maybe that's why our guy from Bang$#@! likes him that much? :p
Thats weird logic. Lippi coached Inter remember. So is he not Juve legend then?

Conte coaching Chelsea, not Juve legend?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ofcourse

Also a Juventus legend
not

- - - Updated - - -

Thats weird logic. Lippi coached Inter remember. So is he not Juve legend then?

Conte coaching Chelsea, not Juve legend?
Wrong comparison.

He could have coached merda, but his best moments as a club coach came with Juventus, and is always ready to say his opinion about things that happen to us, because he cares about and is always fond of his time at Juventus.

That bald Galactico on the other hand..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well i never said he is a Juve legend. But that logic is odd from Lapa. So he lost his legend status for coaching other club, hence i ask is the logic same for Conte and Lippi then?

For me Zidane distances himself from Juve since retiring and involved with Real all the time. He was football director when Perez went back to Real, youth coach, assistant to Carlo and now head coach. I personally dont think Zidane will coach us (some people think he will). Granted given Real history Zidane wont last more than 4 years there but i think he might go and coach France then. He is actually also involved with the Qatar World Cup as the ambassador. So maybe he will have to do lot of promotional work there in what is it now 5 years time.

He didnt even come to our stadium opening ceremony. While many other players including foreigners came, like Davids.

In the meantime was busy lobbying for Qatar world cup:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What this thread really is shows that a discussion involving maybe 3-4 different arguments can be spun out to over 130 pages of material.

Quite impressive imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)