zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zidane went to madrid because it was his dream to play there. Thats like Tevez leaving a year early to play at boca, the club of his heart.

Vidal went to bayern because he could finally play for a 'big team', which was a huge insult to juventus, and he repeated similar bullshit a few times.
And considering we were better than Bayern at that point and would have eliminated them with Vidal this season, what he did becomes even worse. Fuck him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And considering we were better than Bayern at that point and would have eliminated them with Vidal this season, what he did becomes even worse. Fuck him
Yeah. We just came of a CL final having in which his performance was instrumental to our defeat.

Then the peasant fucker goes to bayern "finally a big team". Seriously, go drown yourself in your own piss, you retarded alcoholic with a haircut shaped in a mans butcrack hair

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup:

Seeing him never win the CL would be so great. Imagine we sign Kroos and he ends up being better for us than Vidal for Bayern, while winning 2-3 CLs in a process compared to Arturos zero

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

Seeing him never win the CL would be so great. Imagine we sign Kroos and he ends up being better for us than Vidal for Bayern, while winning 2-3 CLs in a process compared to Arturos zero
True, but we wont sign Kroos, i noticed he's linked, because he's a first team player that refused a contract extention at bayern because he really really wanted to play at madrid. Having won the CL and beeing a consistant starter, no reason to leave to juve.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
True, but we wont sign Kroos, i noticed he's linked, because he's a first team player that refused a contract extention at bayern because he really really wanted to play at madrid. Having won the CL and beeing a consistant starter, no reason to leave to juve.
You never know with Madrid, perhaps they found a new shinny toy that would take the starting spot over Kroos. We have discussed other targets with Real and I wouldn't exclude him atm

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, chances are very high we arent getting him

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol yeah revisionist BS. Zidane left for same exact reason as Vidal, because he saw it as a bigger club to win CL with. It was an ambition move and had nothing remotely to do with going home to your home club and country ala Tevez.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There's that minor detail that Zidane is 10x the player Vidal ever was/is/will be. Winning a Ballon d'Or and 2 FIFA World Players of the year while at Juventus. Also spending 5 years here and not 4.

Just minor details though.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Actually I remember Zidane leaving vividly. Basically, his wife wanted to move to Spain - initially Zidane himself wanted to stay in Turin. Meanwhile Moggi realized what he would buy with the proceeds. The rest is history.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Zidane went to madrid because it was his dream to play there. Thats like Tevez leaving a year early to play at boca, the club of his heart.

Vidal went to bayern because he could finally play for a 'big team', which was a huge insult to juventus, and he repeated similar bullshit a few times.
He left primarily coz of his wife. She pushed for the move, and thats when Moggi and co., made him sign a 5 year contract before eventually selling him. And IIRC, Moggi even inserted a clause in Zizou's contract that he couldn't return to Serie a for 5 years post his sale to Madrid. Remember reading it in an interview.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Also vidal never said i moved to go to a big club
Dont bullshit me mate, you know he said it, hence over half the Vidal trashing makes a mention to it.

He joined bayern and was happy to finally arrive at a big team and wanted to win the CL.

Zidane left cause he wanted madrid, his wife is an excuse.
Zidane said madrid was the team he loved. And he has greatly proven the truth of that statement since he arrives there.
He never made bullshit conferences insulting juve's image.

He's a alcoholic retard. Zidane was a great player that went to a club he liked and gave us two legends

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Also vidal never said i moved to go to a big club
Nah don't BS you too lol, he made a point to hit home how he has made a step up in his career like his career up to now was insignificant, with some poorly chosen sugarcoat rhetorics.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Dont bullshit me mate, you know he said it, hence over half the Vidal trashing makes a mention to it.

He joined bayern and was happy to finally arrive at a big team and wanted to win the CL.

Zidane left cause he wanted madrid, his wife is an excuse.
Zidane said madrid was the team he loved. And he has greatly proven the truth of that statement since he arrives there.
He never made bullshit conferences insulting juve's image.

He's a alcoholic retard. Zidane was a great player that went to a club he liked and gave us two legends
Show me quote that supports this: Vidal went to bayern because he could finally play for a 'big team',

- - - Updated - - -

Nah don't BS you too lol, he made a point to hit home how he has made a step up in his career like his career up to now was insignificant, with some poorly chosen sugarcoat rhetorics.
Those are 2 separate things, as for the latter that is your interpretation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)