Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You cant be a legend, if you cant be arsed about the club when you retire.

Cristiano Ronaldo is 100x more a Manchester United legend, then Zidane is a Juventus legend.
Both went to Madrid in a simular way.

But its how they behaved afterwards. The way Ronaldo speaks about Manchester, how he didnt celebrate when scoring against them and even appologised, how he'll continue to mention United in interviews in a positive way.

Zidane ? It never went past "i hope i dont get a hostile reception when returning to delle alpi" was about the most positive untill Pogba. Cause he'd love to take Pogba to Madrid aswel.

Mar 10, 2009
^^

it was ever more sweet knocking out Zidane and Real Madrid in the years 2003 and 2005. Shame we never went on to win the CL at either though, otherwise we could have had the last laugh over Zidane

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I never rated Zidane as our legend or felt that he deserves a star in the stadium or the title 'legend' to me it seems like he has forgotten us so quickly and tbh I hate it when he is trying to poach Pogba from us using his French legend status. Plus he supports RM over Juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Says the guy from thailand.
Not bad, yet still cliched. Btw, I live in Thailand. I am not from here. Get your facts straight oh mighty lord of the VHS and Dacdical Masder.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5029669 said:
Crass humor is right down your alley I presume. I wouldn't expect any better from someone with such an infantile disposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)