Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He once said DP was better, please discuss.
DP was better for Juventus, was more important for us, more consistent performer, as quite frankly Zizou, the magician he was, often seemed unmotivated against lesser Serie A sides, but overall when we look at their careers and success on international stage, which Zidane achieved as protagonist, there's no doubt for me that Zidane was superior player, even though Ale remains my favorite player of all time.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4752626 said:
meh
one of the most overrated players in the history of tuz
blasphemy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Boh were magnificent on his prime.
Zidane was one step above DP in terms of sheer talent. When he was on his day, he dictated the play of the whole game and did whatever he wanted , in the most skilled ways. Thats why he is remembered as a monster of football and achieved so much.

Just look at what Del Piero achieved (a lot), naturally whats next after that kind of quality, is the achievements of Zidane.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's a shame we probably didn't even witness what was supposed to be Del Pieros prime due to that damned injury of his.
Would've probably been the best. For me the simple fact Ale overcame an obstacle as great as his injury and reformed his game with the tools he had in order to become the fantastic player he is. He has character and lots of fight in him and for that he is the best for me.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Pepe and Casillas... come on... I'm not even gonna comment on Zlatan as RW.

Now I understand why he has been such a poor coach, he's clueless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)