Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I haven't seen enough of Platini to make that judgment.

Anyway I find it funny when comparing these types of legendary players and saying who is better just like that x>y. Both of them were greats, different times, both of them had different qualities that were better then the other ones and both of them had major impact for their club and national teams.

IMO they both were one of the greatest players of all time and that is enough for me. Definitely not gonna handpick specific moments of their career to get into the argument who was better or worse.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I haven't seen enough of Platini to make that judgment.

Anyway I find it funny when comparing these types of legendary players and saying who is better just like that x>y. Both of them were greats, different times, both of them had different qualities that were better then the other ones and both of them had major impact for their club and national teams.

IMO they both were one of the greatest players of all time and that is enough for me. Definitely not gonna handpick specific moments of their career to get into the argument who was better or worse.

:tup:

except platini could do everything zidane does, with more speed and more goals

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:D

Nah, first time I hear about it. I'm more a Goodfellas type :p

- - - Updated - - -

cryptojew fo life nigga!

no but really, you never seen blood in blood out??
Need to spread.

I like older movies, so probably will watch it next time I wanna see some movie :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Came here to post that vid :lol:

13 years today, Zizou played his last game for Juventus
Just seen this now :lol: That's Les Murrary, the very famous Australian SBS Football commentator. Living legend here in Oz. He's actually Hungarian (Laszlo Urge), but had to Aussi-fy his name to make a mark in the industry. His pronunciations of the footballers name is fucking EPIC…

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We all know this dude will most likely never achieve half of what his father did.... but man.... their physical similarities on the pitch are unquestionable

He looks just like him but with hair...and runs in the very same way than Zidane :D

Cannot hide he is his son.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)