Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He is ridiculous. I feel blessed to have lived in the generaion that saw this maestro play.

Pele and Maradona wish they had his class on the field. And no im not talking about fair play class btw :D
agreed, don't care what anyone says or thinks about the likes of messi and ronaldo, but Zidane is the best player i've ever witnessed and probably ever. Watching the likes of Zidane in these charity games makes me wish that there was a vetrans league or at least more of these types of games, Torricelli yesturday took me right back to 1996 :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
still dont like him there I said it!

fact he chose to start for real madrid legends says it all for me, never mind the fact he's after the madrid job.

Funny thing is he only really had two great seasons for real, after 2003 he was no were near as good

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hereally liked Juve, but he got his precious CL thropy with real madrid... scoring a sick winner on that final. That won his heart.

I really despise the fact that he loves them... but i cannot hate him, he is my fav player with nedved and DP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)