Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zidane was the best player i ever saw play.

But he's aggressive attitude on the field, was a liability. check how many cards he got, especially in his last juventus season.

hating his play is retarded as he was the secondbest in history behind platini in the AM spot. But you could rise a point about his attitude sometimes

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Zidane was the best player i ever saw play.

But he's aggressive attitude on the field, was a liability. check how many cards he got, especially in his last juventus season.

hating his play is retarded as he was the secondbest in history behind platini in the AM spot. But you could rise a point about his attitude sometimes
Hate is a big word. Yes, it was irritating at times, he has his problems with temper but there's no denying his class and magic. How can a Juve fan hate his time here is beyond me. It's just plain wrong to put it mildly.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
iniesta cannot even tie zidane shoes

But since he played for madrid, its logical they'd say that

Figo in both his barcelona and madrid time was better then iniesta

ronaldinho was twice as good as iniesta

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I saw Maradona, and considered 90ties ronaldo a better player cause he did what maradona did, against better defences, with smaller space, without the coke.

Platini at his last 3 seasons at juve... god among men

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My father saw all of them, and for him there's no greater player than Pele.
He only saw pele at the world cup with a legendary brazil team that smashed everything. back in those days, a goalkeeper had the level of a provincial one today or less, and there was acres of space on the field.

I personally rate garrincha higher then pele

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)