Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I sincerely miss zidane...... the most gifted midfielder player ever to play for juve IMO, and the most skilled of the last 20 years.

In my perfect world...Zidane would have retired at juve.... But not before winning like 3 champions league Throphies with Del Piero, Nedved , Conte, Trez buffon Camo etc...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I sincerely miss zidane...... the most gifted midfielder player ever to play for juve IMO, and the most skilled of the last 20 years.

In my perfect world...Zidane would have retired at juve.... But not before winning like 3 champions league Throphies with Del Piero, Nedved , Conte, Trez buffon Camo etc...
I feel you. Zizou my all time favourite. I really miss him. Never seen a player with that kind of harmony with the ball.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was something else. Pure genius.

The way he traveled on the field , the way he controlled the ball , the vision, the passes, his accuracy.

He was so, so good that he played almost like if he doesnt cared.... but it was not..... he made it look like it. In fact he was so skilled and confident of his talents, that he was able to play with such tranquility. He knew he was the boss on the field and was steps above everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)