Dec 26, 2004
Messi is comparable to Ronlado (the gay not the fat one).

People are underestimating the fact that football during 90's had much more elite players (Ronlado, Giggs, Batistuta, Van Basten, Romario, Rui Costa, Del Piero, Raul...) comparing to present days and Zidane was by far the best player of that era.

May 4, 2004
Why all the hating on Messi in this thread.. Go somewhere els..
Oh and btw, Messi is the only player I'd put in the same line as Zidane & Ronaldo (THE REAL ONE).. Having watched them all..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why all the hating on Messi in this thread.. Go somewhere els..
Oh and btw, Messi is the only player I'd put in the same line as Zidane & Ronaldo (THE REAL ONE).. Having watched them all..
Go somewhere else? Messi lovers should go somewhere else, this is Zidane's thread. I think you got it all wrong.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Messi is comparable to Ronlado (the gay not the fat one).

People are underestimating the fact that football during 90's had much more elite players (Ronlado, Giggs, Batistuta, Van Basten, Romario, Rui Costa, Del Piero, Raul...) comparing to present days and Zidane was by far the best player of that era.
very well put..in a decade in which messi won it twice and fabio once you can say that the competition is not that high...once there were rooney, dinho and ronaldo...now there's only ronaldo and messi. the 3rd is very far just like a third place in la liga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)