Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Zidane is refering to his days in Juve and not Real rite ??
he was 29-30 when he joined Real...so must be talking about Juve :)
I think he is referring to France NT.
Try reading the article. :p

"Zidane was the inspiration behind France's 1998 World Cup triumph on home soil and has been involved in charity since ending his playing career.

"Talking about it 10 years later still gives me the shivers", he said of the finest moment in his career. "I was 26. We had the best team in the world. It was extraordinary. To share that with millions of people was magic."

He is indeed talking about the French NT

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
But then again he won those two Cups, the World Cup and Euro when he was playing with Juve and had training under Juve's coaches..Therefore Juve is the team most responsible for that moment he was referring to..
Forza Zidane!!

Dec 26, 2004
But then again he won those two Cups, the World Cup and Euro when he was playing with Juve and had training under Juve's coaches..Therefore Juve is the team most responsible for that moment he was referring to..
Forza Zidane!!
Yeah it is quite tempting to go back to Juve specially when you consider how Juve treated his former teammate DD.

And people ask why he might preffer Real Madrid.
:disagree:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
good that will teach those Madrid idiots to keep bragging that zidane was their player and their player only.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Effigies of Marco Materazzi will be installed in the locker rooms of all UEFA-sanctioned stadia for head-butting and subjecting other serious abuses. (I hear Totti wants one custom fitted with a spittoon for the Roma locker room.)

More importantly, at least for my interest, a home version will be made available through the UEFA Web site for only €49 + shipping & handling.

Apr 12, 2004
Effigies of Marco Materazzi will be installed in the locker rooms of all UEFA-sanctioned stadia for head-butting and subjecting other serious abuses. (I hear Totti wants one custom fitted with a spittoon for the Roma locker room.)

More importantly, at least for my interest, a home version will be made available through the UEFA Web site for only €49 + shipping & handling.
:lol2:

Now that is what I'm talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)