Zebina signed(?) and Emerson-case continues (1 Viewer)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
It's been reported that Moggi has signed Zebina. Good god, anyone even worse was not in the market? But if he's to replace Fresi in our squad then I'm satisfied since he's free signing.

Emerson could be following him after all as he prefers Juve over Real. Regarding this rumour, Roma wants €15M and Moggi's offering cash plus Di Vaio or Maresca. Yet again Maresca involved in these:fero:

and these we're reported by italian papers, don't remember which ones.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Sounds realistic, since he said he would reveal some interesting players by the end of the week, that means not Gilardino at this early stage since he is more than just a interesting player.
Anyway isnt Zebina a LB?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Zebina scored a good goal against us. Maybe we should just sign everyone who scores against us

:sob:

Jul 28, 2002
zebina....****ing zebina....whooopaa di ****ing doo, hes shite...nice to see we go for the top players :(

Jul 28, 2002
bark, for once i think we agree, its a ****ing joke if we sign that piece of crap for a player.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
I really hope is not true as I don't like Zebina that much...but if that would be true, hope he turns to a better player in Juve. Although I like him better than Iuliano and Legro...so its a quality bench player, but if Moggi bought him as a starter I see a really shitty transfer market for Juve this summer.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i wouldn't mind if zebina joins us after he's free agent.

about emerson, strange, the media days ago reported that emerson said that he prefers real more than juve, and now he prefers juve..

cash + di vaio, hmmm not bad.

this means that we are gonna buy two strikers.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
about emerson, strange, the media days ago reported that emerson said that he prefers real more than juve, and now he prefers juve..
I found the reason ;)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
zebina :wallbang: ... i hate his guts out.... i have such a low opinion on this guy that i expect a mistake everytime the ball goes to him... no . please not... what have this zebina done to attract moggi anyway?

Piotreque

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
zebina :wallbang: ... i hate his guts out.... i have such a low opinion on this guy that i expect a mistake everytime the ball goes to him... no . please not... what have this zebina done to attract moggi anyway?
Not only Moggi but also Galliani and Moratti:D. I think he is a decent signing he showed signs of development this season, and he is still 25.He could play as a CB and also RB he have played in 3 and 4 men defence good signing in my opinion

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Piotreque ] ++

Not only Moggi but also Galliani and Moratti:D. I think he is a decent signing he showed signs of development this season, and he is still 25.He could play as a CB and also RB he have played in 3 and 4 men defence good signing in my opinion
the problem is we don't need a bench player now.we have bunch of them now. (Montero, Legro, Iulano, Tudor).
what we need now is world class defenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)