Zebina goes under the knife (2 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Juventus defender Jonathan Zebina has undergone surgery on a long-standing stomach problem.

Zebina struggled with the injury last season and was forced to miss a large chunk of Juventus' games.

Juventus decided surgery was the only cure for the problem and the Frenchman travelled to Munich earlier this week to go under the knife.

The surgery has been deemed a success and the full back is expected to be sidelined for three weeks.

Zebina's long-term future at Juve remains uncertain as the Turin giants wait to find out the verdict of court case surrounding the match-fixing scandal in Serie A.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?...d=128&lid=8&title=Zebina+goes+under+the+knife

:D :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
I dont like him at all, but why laugh at a player's midfortunes?
You, despite being crazy at times, do have a good heart

Hopefully Zebina will have a quick recovery.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
CORVETTE said:
Juventus defender Jonathan Zebina has undergone surgery on a long-standing stomach problem.
I should probably do the same. The doctor tells me the root cause of my long-standing stomach problem is watching Zebina trying to play defense for Juve. :scared:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I still have nightmares about his foot-in-the-face foul-and-PK against Luca Toni where Abbiati had to save our bacon... the second yellow against Arsenal... ouch! I can't look!

Maybe he was no Paolo Montero circa 2004, but he was close last season.

And I still stand by my claim that Zebina couldn't cross in a game of checkers.

But best wishes to his recovery. I'm sure he's a good guy. And he did help us out for the first few months of the 2004-5 campaign.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
comm'on
i really didnt like his performance but i surrly wish him good helth

IMO his first season was OK but his second....
capello shouldnt played him as a starter when he was recovering and both chillini and balzaritti were doing a good job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)