Zdenek Grygera (5 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So we haven't actually sold Grygera, we just terminated his contract?

So so far this summer we have terminated Grygera, Tiago and Sali to let them sign for other clubs straight after.... :facepalm:
Its so easy for other teams to buy from Marrotta, and he thinks he's doing a good job by saving on wages....

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i read that Juve were going to pay grygera 120k a week, whilst fulham would cover 20k on top of that. so no wonder we just cut our losses and let him go for free instead. Tbh we would save more money that way. but really 120k a week? was that what that f*cker was earning? OMFG!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
So we haven't actually sold Grygera, we just terminated his contract?

So so far this summer we have terminated Grygera, Tiago and Sali to let them sign for other clubs straight after.... :facepalm:
Its so easy for other teams to buy from Marrotta, and he thinks he's doing a good job by saving on wages....
Well if he gets a good price for Pepe and Bonucci then we can use the excuse that he only struggles to get rid of Secco's signings and their generous contracts. :D

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Noooooooo...
One of the players who deserved to wear captain band not :D
But we cannot stay in his career path. I mean it's Fulham, right? :D

Actually, this is good. I thought we would have to pay another team to get rid of this one.
Now let's get rid of the others as well.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What happened to Marrota, go few pages back. lol!

Marrota is a low life incompetent SOAB who can't sell a player!
as i said marotta did better good letting him go for nothing, rather than selling him for a small fee, and still end up paying the majority of his high wages till the end of his contract, which would still result at a financial loss.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I understand not criticizing Marotta for letting ZG go for free... obviously... but I don't think there's a reason to praise Marotta because Fulham and Grygera's agent worked out a deal, and Marotta realized there really weren't any other options - because he wasn't in the coaches plans, his contract is almost up, and letting him go would save us some good cash.

C'mon. We were never going to sell the player, and then pay his wages. If we were loaning the guy and paying some of his wages, that would be one thing, but you don't sell a player and pay his wages. At least I've never heard of that... from a logical standpoint, it just makes no sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)