Zdenek Grygera (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Barca are desperate for backups for RB, just someone solid instead for playing Puyol there all the time, but I wouldnt figure they are thiiiis desperate :lol:

No matter what, Zdenek, please just...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Barca are desperate for backups for RB, just someone solid instead for playing Puyol there all the time, but I wouldnt figure they are thiiiis desperate :lol:

No matter what, Zdenek, please just...

:lol: Ari.

Zdenek, Zebina, Caceres...the latter may not stay past this year (if he doesn't prove himself) and we need someone solid there nonetheless so perhaps selling Grygera is in our best interest.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we have Zebina, Sali, and Caceras there. He can leave (ideally it would mean we are getting a good RB. Enter Rafinha?)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
one is injured all the time and average at best. The 2nd is average as well and he's more of a utility player for all positions. And the third is a CB that can play wide if needed. So yeah I would prefer we get a starting material RB.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Actually it's the other way around now. Molinaro is leaving, can't he take Grygera with him?
I would just love it of both disappear from juve in any way. I'm going to celebrate when both are sold as if it's my birthday. He was dreadful yesterday, couldn't cross as usual, also cannavaro had to save his ass many times due to his bad positioning. The guy has low football IQ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)