Zdenek Grygera (5 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
btw it's strange that brazzo(and gio) didnt travel to germany for the friendly match vs hamburg...he is not in the plans..???something like poulsen last summer?

brazzo isnt injured or anything.he didnt play in both our friendlies so far and i m curious...

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Rumours from German 4-4-2 website (prolly a load of balls) that Hodgson is coming to save us and make a bid for him in the region of 3.5 mil. I guess he would be seen as a replacement to Degan, though there in dire need of a leftback.

Poulson and Grygera to Pool, that would be sweet. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Rumours from German 4-4-2 website (prolly a load of balls) that Hodgson is coming to save us and make a bid for him in the region of 3.5 mil. I guess he would be seen as a replacement to Degan, though there in dire need of a leftback.

Poulson and Grygera to Pool, that would be sweet. :D
Then why are you posting it, if the source isn't credible?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Theres nothing like a good gossip.

On another note though, your right backs, do you think Kelly would feature this season or loaned out?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Theres nothing like a good gossip.

On another note though, your right backs, do you think Kelly would feature this season or loaned out?
Kelly has a good shot of being Johnson's full time back up like he was last year (knee injury sidelined him after jan). He was really good in the first Europa match (assist on the second goal).

Out of all the young players we have Roy seems to expect the most out of Kelly, which is why you see him getting yelled at a lot.

Between our two young right backs, Darby is the likely loan candidate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)