Zamparini: The referee had been got to (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well well well..

Don't know if there's any truth to this, but to me, right now, it seems that what we have been saying for so long starts to show.. We have gone down to Serie-B for absolutely no reason. The Serie-A is still crooked, at least according to this man.

Zampa in new quit threat

Sunday 4 March, 2007
Maurizio Zamparini announced he’s looking for a new Palermo President after the controversial refereeing in the Sicilian derby.

I was told that the referee had a huge influence on the game,” said the patron after the 2-0 defeat to local rivals Messina.

The opening goal was offside, while two Rosanero penalty shouts were waved away and Andrea Caracciolo saw red for dissent.

“I am leaving football and this time I am not joking,” assured Zamparini, who is not new to such threats.

“I’m looking for a new President to take charge of Palermo. I think the problem might be me and not Palermo per se. An honest and clear person like me is not suited to this type of football.”

Zamparini is currently in Brazil due to business commitments, but joined the chorus of disapproval from Palermo.

Referee Stefano Ayroldi was also bitterly criticised by director of sport Rino Foschi, who was red carded for dissent at the half-time break.

The Rosanero have implied that the club is being sabotaged so that “bigger sides” – such as Champions League chasers Lazio, Milan and Fiorentina – can catch a top four finish.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar4k.html

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Jem83

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2
    "For no reason" is actually wrong of me to say, because we were involved. But we took the blame for everyone. This is nothing "new", I know.. but .. Yeah.. Fu*k'em!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    zamparini is f*cking doing my head in, he always has sumthing to say about sumthing. i cud stitch his mouth and still he wud speak, from his own backside, u got problems with the refs, take it up with guido rossi, apparently hes the one that 'cleaned' up calcio

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    I agree with Andy, hes crying now while he was happy at the beginning of the season let him cry as his team is getting the beating now on the field and off the field apparently.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Well well well..

Don't know if there's any truth to this, but to me, right now, it seems that what we have been saying for so long starts to show.. We have gone down to Serie-B for absolutely no reason. The Serie-A is still crooked, at least according to this man.

Zampa in new quit threat

Sunday 4 March, 2007
    Maurizio Zamparini announced he’s looking for a new Palermo President after the controversial refereeing in the Sicilian derby.

I was told that the referee had a huge influence on the game,” said the patron after the 2-0 defeat to local rivals Messina.

The opening goal was offside, while two Rosanero penalty shouts were waved away and Andrea Caracciolo saw red for dissent.

“I am leaving football and this time I am not joking,” assured Zamparini, who is not new to such threats.

“I’m looking for a new President to take charge of Palermo. I think the problem might be me and not Palermo per se. An honest and clear person like me is not suited to this type of football.”

Zamparini is currently in Brazil due to business commitments, but joined the chorus of disapproval from Palermo.

Referee Stefano Ayroldi was also bitterly criticised by director of sport Rino Foschi, who was red carded for dissent at the half-time break.

The Rosanero have implied that the club is being sabotaged so that “bigger sides” – such as Champions League chasers Lazio, Milan and Fiorentina – can catch a top four finish.

Thanks for the info, Jem.

Well, well! Look who the CL chasers are. Are inter now helping them against early contenders to make it look like that the latter aren't good enough or was it because they really were threatening inter. Maybe I'm a little harsh on them. Maybe inter were feeling a little guilty about penalising them unjustly. Not that they would feel that way about us, of course.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
    Sep 12, 2006
    Well well well..

Zampa in new quit threat

Sunday 4 March, 2007

Just realised - that is a full news piece regarding the corruption of match officials in Italy, yet has no mention of Juve or Moggi! This must be a 1st, surely! :D

Seriously, Guido Rossi & that bitch Moratti won't be happy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)