zambrotta speaks (7 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
AngelaL said:
Zambro is no longer a Juve player, so I'm no longer interested in what he has to say.
agreed and Same goes for Vieira, Zlatan, Emerson, Mutu, Cannavaro, Capello and Thuram.

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
snoop said:
agreed and Same goes for Vieira, Zlatan, Emerson, Mutu, Cannavaro, Capello and Thuram.
you can't compare zlatan to those names...
1. his behaviour was a motherfucker's
2. his performance was shitty
3. he's a swede

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
it wasn't meant that serious, but swede's are such assholes towards us norwegians... so, i have no intention to do anything else 2back...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Rushy said:
it wasn't meant that serious, but swede's are such assholes towards us norwegians... so, i have no intention to do anything else 2back...
personally i'd be really pissed if i was a swede and saw this, you can't judge people like that, it's not right.

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
vlatko said:
rivalry yes, insulting on a national basis, no.

ok, but really... i'm not serious... we(meaning norway and sweden) is like two brothers... we love each other, but we can't stand when the brother is better than us, so we mock each other... norway is the oldest one though...

anyway, a swede would understand, and take this outbursts as a man... no offense to your reaction though...

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
zambro didn't say anything wrong about juve. juve gave him a lot and he gave a lot to juve. we are acting like little kids - everybody who left us is our enemy. thuram and ibrahimowich, on the other hand, said and did things, which insult juve, so i have no respect for them. i will always remember cana and zambro in a good way. and life doesn't stop here, we'll have maybe even better young players than they are..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Rushy said:
ok, but really... i'm not serious... we(meaning norway and sweden) is like two brothers... we love each other, but we can't stand when the brother is better than us, so we mock each other... norway is the oldest one though...

anyway, a swede would understand, and take this outbursts as a man... no offense to your reaction though...
none offense taken, i guess i don't know about your brotherly relationship.

back to topic.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Rushy said:
you can't compare zlatan to those names...
1. his behaviour was a motherfucker's
2. his performance was shitty
3. he's a swede
who's comparing? re-read what I posted

Geof

May 14, 2004
I still admire him. What a player! When he played for us he added so much to the team, it was a joy to see him playing.
But the wheel of Fortuna spins, we are in Serie B, and he took the most professional choice by joining Barcelona.

I don't hate him for doing so, but he missed the opportunity of becoming a Juventus legend. But I'll remember him as a great player anyway.

Good luck with the CL, Gianluca. And teach the Capello boys a lesson goddamnit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)