Zambrotta; Not Treated Well? (2 Viewers)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS GUY. if it was up to me, i would play as a left midfielder where he does best. Dont you remeber the games against Real Madrid? he made a fool out of those defenses. Puting zamboy in defense is okay, but its wasting much of his talent. I think he is very young, and we shouldnt make him a versatile player. Because versatile players are good, but they never make it on the big stage. Put him in one position and keep him there. He will become the best in the world. Look at him, hes got the best dribble in the team IMO, hes got pace, hes got an EXCELLENT cross and vision (ball to nedved against madrid, BEATIFUL and many other balls thoughout the season). Alll i want from this season is for Zamboy to flourish, if he becomes better and IF we play him in one position, he will no doubt become the new figo, beckham or who ever the heck you want. FORZA ZAMBROTTA!! OH and HE IS VERY YOUNG, like 25 or 26, he hasnt even reached his PEAK yet.!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That is not a secret...he is for the mid-field.

Its like if zidane and aimar were in the same team, But zidane is relatively good at defense, so to play both players and put zidane in defense and aimar(camo) in zdianes rol!!! :confu:

Something like that.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS GUY. if it was up to me, i would play as a left midfielder where he does best.
He's a right midfielder. He sometimes played on the left with Bari, but his natural position is on the right.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

He's a right midfielder. He sometimes played on the left with Bari, but his natural position is on the right.
    There you go, SOLID evidence that since he plays so many friggin positions, no one knows where he really plays naturally. Right! well the Put him on the right if thats his natural position babe!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    And if you wanna play camo......lets put him on the left.

In the milan game we did that right?
    In the CL final Camo took Nedveds role. i don't think Camo is good enough for our starting eleven.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i think he should stay where he is now. he starts at left back but reallys the whole wing as juve dont really have a left midfielder due to davids playing across the whole field and helping tacchinardi defend.

with Camo, or possibly a new creative midfielder coming in, i think zambro should be left where he is.

and remember, we'll need a left back to replace him. who will that be?

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    If anything this shows Zambro's willingness to do anything for Juve .. he always tries his best reagrdless of the position Lippi puts him in .. unlike other players who might complain for that .. Zambro my friends is a true Juventini :touched: !!

My Interisti friend says that the only player he likes in Juve is Zambro :D !!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

In the CL final Camo took Nedveds role. i don't think Camo is good enough for our starting eleven.
    Actually as I saw it, we played a flat 4-4-2, with maybe Davids running into Neddys position from time to time. Camo was on the right.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
    Actually as I saw it, we played a flat 4-4-2, with maybe Davids running into Neddys position from time to time. Camo was on the right.
    Actually, I also saw, then saw it again on video.

Guess we just disagree.

Whisper

May 17, 2003
    i think zambo has great potnatial and is an amazin midfielder and can do a lot for juve i dunno wht's his natural place is but i heard it's on the right eventhough he does a great job on the left too! but he's defenetly not a defender!

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    so what position do you think zambo is going to play for the majority of next season?? i think lippi will probably place him in lb, although id rather him move up into midfield,

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    no man, maldini is ARGUABLY the best left back in the world. However, Roberta Carlos is second, but on a personal level i dont like carlos because of what he said before the cl semifinal...

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    Well, I play Zamby as a defensive mid in CM4 :LOL: But I think let him florish as a left-back. I'm sure he will be the best left-back in time to come. Look, he's still an Italian NT player despite being played out of his position, that shows how good he can be. I think Trap will play him left-back too.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
    One of the most hard working footballers i've ever seen...last year before the WC he had the record in appearances from all the WC players.Forza Zambo!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    no man, maldini is ARGUABLY the best left back in the world. However, Roberta Carlos is second, but on a personal level i dont like carlos because of what he said before the cl semifinal...
    rc was a bastard way before that. trust me :D

in terms of attitude that is.

Jul 3, 2003
    I really feel you out PersianMafia, but I dont think that you could call it that he isnt "treated well"..In lack of left footed defenders who could perform a good job on the defensive left wing I think that Zambrotta may be the best alternative. But!! I do think, as you, that he would be better on the left midfield. I hope that Lippi is realising this too, and that SOON! So, I think that instead of all this talk about buying players to form the offensive play, we should instead in an excellent left footed defender..Becouse we got more offensive qualitys than we got defensive if you ask me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)