Zambrotta Injury (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
s0ftcore said:
He's the versitile. One of the most reliable. But I'm afraid he's not the most important and that's the thing I love about Juve. They're not a one man team unlike erm... Liverpool. If Gerrard has an off game they play shite.
But tifoso makes a good point, IMO. Zambro is the glue that holds the team together. His versatility allows him to patch weaknesses in our formation at any given time due to suspensions, injuries, form problems, etc., to other players.

In that sense, while I don't think he's our best talent, I would agree that I think he's our most important player. His consistency and flexibility have been a model for keeping the club at a high level.

In some other ways, I would liken him to our Gattuso. A real workman who sets the pace for everyone else... even if they aren't in the headlines much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
swag said:
But tifoso makes a good point, IMO. Zambro is the glue that holds the team together. His versatility allows him to patch weaknesses in our formation at any given time due to suspensions, injuries, form problems, etc., to other players.

In that sense, while I don't think he's our best talent, I would agree that I think he's our most important player. His consistency and flexibility have been a model for keeping the club at a high level.

In some other ways, I would liken him to our Gattuso. A real workman who sets the pace for everyone else... even if they aren't in the headlines much.
I agree. even if other players are more in the headlines Zambrotta is a very, very important palyer. I think we have seen how important he is in how many goals we conceded without him.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I'd play him like for 20min against bremen....so he can get into action immediatly on Tuesday the 7th....
:agree: Well who knows...Capello has surprise me too many times before. Lets wait to see what he will do with Zambo. Anyway I hope he is 100% ready for the game against bremen, we need him.

k0k0

Nov 28, 2005
anyone knows about Zambo after match with Bremen? Balza replace him at that match, his injured again?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Wanted to buy a Zambrotta jersey in HK, but notice that it is fake.

Moral of the story: Never buy football jerseys from roadside stalls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)