Zambrotta captain (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
i am really surprised that no one mentionad that after totti was substituted at italy - romania match, our zambrotta was given captains armband.

i start this thread just to express my sheer admiration of this great player.

Go Gianluca (i even used capitals :stress: )

Buy on AliExpress.com

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
Wow I didnt know that...... Go Zambrotta.
I am surprised he got the armband before DP...... well one juventini is better than none.

Aug 1, 2003
ebraheej, PIPPO can get the captain armband??? :extatic: :extatic:

fliakis i didnt notice, i was too concerned bout totti getting it :embarass: but tahts really cool, boy hes on his way to be one of the best players in the world isn't he, if not being already one :cool:

OP
flieeeekke
Sep 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    maybe
    but i dont see much of azzuri games and this was the first time i saw him as captain.

@ian

no, the leader should wear armband

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    @ian

no, the leader should wear armband
    Yeah, but things don't always go the way they should. Besides, on a team of such exceptional individuals, who is the leader?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
    but he never became a captain if fabio is substituted it usually goes to pippo....
    To Pippo? Since when? and DP has been the captain before. When Italy played away to Finland and won 2-0 Alex took the captain's armband from Cannavaro when he was subbed.

PS. Ian is right. In Italy the player with the most caps is the captain, that's why Canna is captain and DP is vice-captain :)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    i am really surprised that no one mentionad that after totti was substituted at italy - romania match, our zambrotta was given captains armband.

I was also surprised that no one mentioned it...
    it feels really good to see Zambrotta, that he performs in this level! :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003

Really?! :extatic: I couldn't watch the match. Thanks for telling it.

Zambrottta's is a very deterimined character and he works very hard on the pitch. I think he makes a great vice-captain for Italy and Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)