Zambrotta captain (1 Viewer)

OP
flieeeekke
Sep 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

Really?! :extatic: I couldn't watch the match. Thanks for telling it.

Zambrottta's is a very deterimined character and he works very hard on the pitch. I think he makes a great vice-captain for Italy and Juve.
    he's not vice captain. del piero and totti come first.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I would never think of Zambro as captain of Italy. He's the best in his position according to me. But I cant imagine him captaining Italy. If not Cannavaro, then Nesta would probably get it. Besides Dp of course. I think eventually it will land with Gigi and stay that way for some time.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    I would never think of Zambro as captain of Italy. He's the best in his position according to me. But I cant imagine him captaining Italy. If not Cannavaro, then Nesta would probably get it. Besides Dp of course. I think eventually it will land with Gigi and stay that way for some time.
    I agree totally, no matter how much I like the kid he is not a leader. He should concentrate on running up and down in his leftflank, talking to the judge and press is a work for more talkative persons.

Jul 28, 2002
    the captain should be leaders, not jus thrown the armband cos they have the most caps, therefore im sorry all pippo fans, pippo aint no way a captian, canna yes, dp yes, totti(d'oh) yes, pippo no way, sorry, but he aint a leader.

Now Maldini is a real leader:D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    the captain should be leaders, not jus thrown the armband cos they have the most caps, therefore im sorry all pippo fans, pippo aint no way a captian, canna yes, dp yes, totti(d'oh) yes, pippo no way, sorry, but he aint a leader.

Now Maldini is a real leader:D
    I would like to see Gattuso as the captain. The only problem is that he doesn't always play.

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

I would like to see Gattuso as the captain. The only problem is that he doesn't always play.
    Id also love to seem but he may...over-agressive?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)