Zambrotta, a truly great player! (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Zambrotta, in the second game against madrid, proved to me that he is truly one of a kind. He is amazing! His dribbling, vision (great ball to nedved). He has it all, he is great in defence, can create chances, and dribbles and controls the ball like a maniac.

IMO he is very underrated, and if Lippi keeps him in a stable position consistently and works with him, he can become an even greater player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was thinking about how bad was him some months ago,,
but in the latest games,,,he has finded his true self.

Now he is irrenplazable!!.

Simly awesome,,,and if camo want to beat him,,will have to do a very good effort

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
TRUE! IMO he was better then Nedved against Real! Our midfield is nearly perfect! Zambrotta, was nearly everywhere on the field, and has shown, he is a true Champ!

P.S.: I never saw someone playing that good against R.Carlos!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah!!! he was inplacable...like the zambrotta of the second half in the bernabeu.

NO one could stop him!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
great 2 games by Zambrotta indeed :thumb:

i honestly never knew he had that form in him and the ability to do it in such a big stage.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yes,,,i was thiking about that,,,,,,

you remember guys in which game camo sent zambrotta to hell?? with that magnificent show!!! dancing with all the enemy defense??

yes it was against ac milan in the first leg!!! in delle alpi stadium!!

I think that camo must enter this time,,,to do the same job!! (but i leave the work to lippi cause i really dont have any idea were tu put camo and zambrotta in the midfield)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I put my hands up as I was never a big fan of his but since the turn of the year he has arguably been Juve's best performer, better than Dp better than Nedved, he has been gr8 and he seems to have a big match temperament and hes been absolutely fabulous of late and has definitely put Camo in the shade

Well done man he has totally earned my respect and a big up to another favorite of mine Birindelli who has not let his club down this season

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
Tom, any comments here? :D
basically what denis said...though the idea of selling camo is ridiculous, we need a better squad not an elite first team and crap on the bench

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Zambrotta was great on the right flank. Better than Camaronesi who gives the ball away to much.
Its a waste to be putting Zambrotta at left back in big games...Keep him on the right wing...or even the left wing if Camr needs to play...

Team to face Milan in the Final

Buffon

Thuram Ferrara Montero Birindelli

Camaronesi Tacchinardi Davids Zambrotta

Trezeguet Del Piero

I've put Zamb on the Left as Ned's suspended...this team should win it for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tacchinardi, Birindelli and Zambrotta definetely don't get the credit that they so badly deserve. Neither of the three have let us down this season. Hats off to them :thumb::strong:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
P.S.: I never saw someone playing that good against R.Carlos!
YEP he sure did play excellently against roby carlos, David beckham....i hope u were watchin!!!!

P.s Zambo played awsume, dribbled, crossed , assisted, tackled, jus about evreythin bar a goal, i hope he can keep it up:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)