Zambrotta, a truly great player! (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think we should definitely keep Camo, although Zambrotta has really shone since halfway through the season. He was so useless before that, but now he's showing confidence and skill. On current form he's irreplaceable. Camo will definitely play a part against Milan, and he's a really good player. I agree with Montero in saying that we should definitely keep them both. Having Camo on the bench is a nice backup for our Midfielders, and both players have time to mature and blossom as players even more. I say we keep them both so they Juve can turn them into champions like they do with most players.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    YES agreed, except we can keep them and maybe well find our selves a replacement (not excactly) for del piero, when he gets older in around 15years ;)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    YES agreed, except we can keep them and maybe well find our selves a replacement (not excactly) for del piero, when he gets older in around 15years ;)
    MICCOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fero:

juvenli

Apr 17, 2003
    yup~ he have been improved a lot since his silly sent off in Euro2000. b4 this season i though that his was brave enough but cant play well in some crucial moment. but he is totally different now in this year, Series A:
    vs Udinese - steal the ball from Udinese player in 85'min and assist a classy cross to trezegol to the victory
    vs Bologna - Dominate the game in the last 10 mins, scored a deflective shot, and then steal the ball and assist for a goal again as same as he did with Udinese again

CL vs Real fist leg.: fools real' player in the right flanks for several times, minimize carlos's threaten, and a very crucial and accurate tackle in the penatly area.
    CL vs Real fist leg.: totally eliminate carlos in the field, zambo is un-stoppable in the match. His classy long through pass to Nedved is amazing!! and in the injury time, he hold the ball and fools salgado made Juve keeping the possession.
    Great assist, Accurate Defending, Brillant Dribbling, a Very High Work-Rate, all he did in the match is a deep impression to everyone.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    at last !! someone is cheering zamby :)

i was defending him almost alone in the forumsince last season

i think he is the best on the right flank in italy and i must say that when he injured italy lost againest s.korea ...

he attacks and defends , he is loyal , never complain , not selfish like camo , world class tackler ( remember the one againest gut in first game) he was the best againest barca and both games againest real .....

always underrated by juve fans :(
    i have had many discussions with paolo montero (tom) about him

i am very happy that u r showing some respect for what is he doing to the team

Jan 1, 2003
    juvelover, i always have liked Zambrotta too. unlike many wingers he always had both attacking and defensive qualities.

now, i believe he is not only the best right winger in italy, but in the world.

bubba

Apr 6, 2003
    he's been gr8 in the wing for a long time now, even before this season....now that he's a great defensively, he one of the few irreplaceable players in Juve imo

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    Zambrotta has always been good in the black and white shirt but he has been better in Azzurri. He is my favourite player and has been for a long time. I like him because his name is cool, he looks pretty cool and he is one helluva player. I am a winger myself and my favourite players are wingers for example David beckham and Ryan Giggs. Zambrotta has always been my favourite he has a very high workrate and he is very versatile. He doesn't really have a big top but since he is good at so many things he very rarely plays a bad game.
    Was his send off in euro 2000 silly? I mean he did two tackles but I think it was a bit hard to make two bookings on them. I have only seen them once so I'm not an expert in the matter.
    Zambrotta didn't play too good in the first games this season but I never doubted that he would be back in shape soon since he played so good in the World cup(best player in the Azzurri in my opinion). I didn't like the idea of Zambrotta as a left back but it was at that point that he reagined his old form. I would like to see Zambrotta in some kind of free role at the right flank. In these last games he has been really great and I think there is more to come.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Tacchinardi, Birindelli and Zambrotta definetely don't get the credit that they so badly deserve. Neither of the three have let us down this season. Hats off to them :thumb::strong:
    actually zambrotta has, sorry to spoil the party

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i think the reason why Zambrotta has played so good lately in any position he is in is due to the fact that Tom really did give him a mouth full for a few weeks here and in xtratime forums.:D

so Tom, please feel free to criticise more of our players, it work in our favour.

now, back onto Zambrotta........i have always liked him, even when he played for bari. simply an amazing player who can take multiple roles on the field and play great in every role.

only 26 yrs of age so he has still got a few years to improve.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    i think the reason why Zambrotta has played so good lately in any position he is in is due to the fact that Tom really did give him a mouth full for a few weeks here and in xtratime forums.:D
    :D

well it was merited at the time. To be fair to him he's been exceptional these past few weeks, better than I have ever seen him play. The way he bossed carlos was unbelieveable. He'll always be a good squad man due to his versatility, but his passing has come on in leaps and bounds along with his crossing. Next up his shooting and h'll be fine if he keeps this level up.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    at last !! someone is cheering zamby :)

i was defending him almost alone in the forumsince last season

i think he is the best on the right flank in italy and i must say that when he injured italy lost againest s.korea ...

he attacks and defends , he is loyal , never complain , not selfish like camo , world class tackler ( remember the one againest gut in first game) he was the best againest barca and both games againest real .....

always underrated by juve fans :(
    i have had many discussions with paolo montero (tom) about him

i am very happy that u r showing some respect for what is he doing to the team
    Hello juvelover! I have also liked Zambrotta during his bad period. Since I like football, I had to learn that also the very est players had bad periods, but aftera while they start to play well again! They just need some respect from their fans and we should never give up believing in them!:angel:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Last season Zambrotta was far from impressive, in fact many thought he would be sold, but this season he has been great from start to finish.

In my opinion, Zambrotta is the best Italian winger since Donadoni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)