Zalayeta vs Forlan (2 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++
yeah, he played well given the opportunity. but it was a good thing in the latter stage of the game, lippi decided to field all three of them in the pitch (DP, DT & DV)
i thought it was smart to try all three of them at once....they played well...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
i think that di vaio will become the best 12th player,let's just give him some time like we did with neddy.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++

sorry the king of our midfield is officially DAVIDS...

actually CAN WE HAVE A POLL ON THAT???

(im shouting so a mod can hear me...)
Neddy is the prince of the midfield...... davids is just a soldier in the juve army:D

Del Piero is the true king of Juve:angel:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Back to Zala? I've seen some flashes from him in the latter games of 2002 and he really has some nice ball skills. I hope we keep him on for a while! :cool:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Yup, I just read some statements from Lippi. He might be fielding Salas, Di Vaio and Zalayeta all at the same time in the next match of the copa. 3 attackers would make a very attractive game dont you guys think? I hope they score at least a goal for each forward. That should boost our forward line/team's morale and confidence.:p

Jul 12, 2002
I am still not convinced about Zala. He seems like he could be a great player, but he doesn't show up on the pitch.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
its not his talent, its his effort that catches my eye.

IMHO if u have talent, you can make plays/goals look so easy, and affect the outcome of the game so fast and effortlessly its like your having fun...

the only other way to do that is through immense work and untiring effort

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
its not his talent, its his effort that catches my eye.

IMHO if u have talent, you can make plays/goals look so easy, and affect the outcome of the game so fast and effortlessly its like your having fun...

the only other way to do that is through immense work and untiring effort
yeah, but Zala seems to have niether to me. He seems rather to have immense luck. Heis really big, through no effort of his own and the moves he makes are lucky. But that's just my opinion...

Jul 12, 2002
Kovacevic was much better. He scored more and played better. Kova was a top quality striker and could be called upon to perform, but Zala is not so reliable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)