Zalayeta prepares Juve exit (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juve_25 said:
I'm sure it will be something like this: 2-2 in extra-time. Min 118. Free Kick from dp. The ball hits the crossbar. Zalayeta gets the ball in the edg of the big area. He sudenly (very lucky) kick the ball. It gets through Valdes' legs and very slowly enters into the net. We win the CL!

:lol:
Good,I wouldn't withstand another penalty shootout in the final.:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
serfaraaz said:
i am confused some time ago channel4 said that zalayeta has signed a new contract now channel4 is saying he is going to leave simlarly i am confused about the future of triade why are not offered a new contract they have done so much for juve
Me too. It wasnt his agent who that?

Anyway, thanks for everything Marcelo. :D

Jan 7, 2004
swag said:
I agree. Zala deserves the playing time, and I salute him for how valuable he has been in his role for us. But when the injuries are out, he's not the guy I feel comfortable with starting in the CL, for example.

Too bad somebody like Recoba costs a fortune, as he's a great example of the kind of impact forward who can come off the bench and do real damage at any time.
but last year he was amazing

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
I agree. Zala deserves the playing time, and I salute him for how valuable he has been in his role for us. But when the injuries are out, he's not the guy I feel comfortable with starting in the CL, for example.

Too bad somebody like Recoba costs a fortune, as he's a great example of the kind of impact forward who can come off the bench and do real damage at any time.
Oh, what i wouldn't give for Recoba. :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)