Zalayeta out? (5 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
his just useless really! Dont rate him at all
Thats unfair, he had some bad days.But he will be useful next season.Serie B is very physical and if we lose him , mybe trezi , volpato out.We wont have any big men upfront.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sateeh said:
Thats unfair, he had some bad days.But he will be useful next season.Serie B is very physical and if we lose him , mybe trezi , volpato out.We wont have any big men upfront.
Indeed, Zala is strong and does have some skills
After all he did had a good 2004-2005 season despite spending so much time warming the bench.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Juve-Skopje said:
:agree:
Zala must stay!!!
:agree: Its not fair to talk anithing bad about him after all those years that he has been with us!!! The least we can do to pay him back for his loyalitiy is to let him play in Seria B where he will be very good im sure!!!

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Zalayeta-Juve: è rottura
29.08.2006 08.04 di Giuseppe Di Napoli articolo letto 6564 volte
Parte Trezeguet? Parte Camoranesi? Alla fine sembra che un'altra cessione stia passando in secondo piano in casa juventina. El "Panteron" Zalayeta ha ritardato il suo ritorno a seguito di un misterioso viaggio in Sudamerica. Infuriato Deschamps: "Verrà multato con il massimo previsto". Ancora tensioni, quindi, nell'ambiente bianconero. L'uruguaggio si sente chiuso: per lui richieste dall'estero. In Italia lo hanno cercato Empoli e Livorno.

Zala have to pay a big amount because he is too late to come back to juve from uruguay. Zalayeta feel out of the team and he want go away to play more. in italy there are empoli and livorno for him and some teams out there of italy.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I feel sorry for Zalayeta honestly, I mean, if even in serie B he has to wait below 3-4 players, i think thats a big enough clue that he isn't an integral part of the team. Its asking too much of him to be a lifelong Juve sub.

He deserves to be, after all this time....so I hope we can release him if he is infact unhappy.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
I feel sorry for Zalayeta honestly, I mean, if even in serie B he has to wait below 3-4 players, i think thats a big enough clue that he isn't an integral part of the team. Its asking too much of him to be a lifelong Juve sub.

He deserves to be, after all this time....so I hope we can release him if he is infact unhappy.
Totally agree. Fining him was harsh its really as simple as that, his proberly one of the most loyal players we have, through thick and thin his stayed with us. Its best if we sell him to the likes of empoli or livorno so he can shine his true quality there. He will then join the long list of Juve players who ended up shining whilst we ponder

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

we should have sold him a long time ago. it was always clear he is not in our long term plans and was kept "just in case". he was used long enough and i think it only right that we let him go, he can easily play in some mid-table club and score 10-15 goals per season. we owe it to him to let him go, i think we quite frankly used the fella long enough.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Juventus: multa di quasi 3000€ per Zalayeta per archiviare un ordinamento giudiziario

Patteggiando una multa di 2850, Marcelo Zalayeta, attaccante uruguagio della Juventus, ha archiviato una pratica giudiziaria nata tre anni fa per un incidente stradale in cui rimase ferita una persona e che originò alcuni controlli della polizia municipale che oltre all’ipotesi di omissione di soccorso, contestavano il reato del falso.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
vlatko said:
we should have sold him a long time ago. it was always clear he is not in our long term plans and was kept "just in case". he was used long enough and i think it only right that we let him go, he can easily play in some mid-table club and score 10-15 goals per season. we owe it to him to let him go, i think we quite frankly used the fella long enough.
:agree:
Zala is a good attacker and should go to a team where he has a real chance.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
vlatko said:
we should have sold him a long time ago. it was always clear he is not in our long term plans and was kept "just in case". he was used long enough and i think it only right that we let him go, he can easily play in some mid-table club and score 10-15 goals per season. we owe it to him to let him go , i think we quite frankly used the fella long enough.
Just my words!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)