Zalayeta deserves better respect from juventus and their fans (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I think Baptista is useless and very hard to use. He lacks a position on the pitch. What is he? He's not really a striker, not really a midfielder, not really a playmaker, not a winger, not really a support striker either..
then what the hell is Zalayeta ??

He has no speed, no strength, cant pass, cant shoot, and has an occasional headball that nears the net

I tell you what.....give him a hose, a rake and some white paint and he could be one of our groundskeepers :D

Jul 23, 2006
I think Baptista is useless and very hard to use. He lacks a position on the pitch. What is he? He's not really a striker, not really a midfielder, not really a playmaker, not a winger, not really a support striker either..
he's good in every position, not superb in a specific position
i do agree he is a very hard player to use

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
then what the hell is Zalayeta ??

He has no speed, no strength, cant pass, cant shoot, and has an occasional headball that nears the net

I tell you what.....give him a hose, a rake and some white paint and he could be one of our groundskeepers :D

damn do you really feel that he is that bad of a player? the guy has shown some flashes of talent and has been a steady performer for us imo. ya he doesnt put the ball in the back of the net or run with 4-1 speed but he has skills and god-given abilities to at least play for us.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
damn do you really feel that he is that bad of a player? the guy has shown some flashes of talent and has been a steady performer for us imo. ya he doesnt put the ball in the back of the net or run with 4-1 speed but he has skills and god-given abilities to at least play for us.
:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

that is the joke of the year

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
but i know for shure when he netted the winning goal agains madrid everybody wants to tattoo his face on his chest..well at least me :D but thats because i have a ultrassur friend :p the smile on my face next day was bigger than ever :D i wish we're gonna do that again :)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Zalayeta set to leave Juventus
tribalfooball.com - January 22, 2007

Marcelo Zalayeta could be on his way from Juventus this week.
The Uruguay international missed Juve's clash with Bari over the weekend, fueling speculation that he is about to be sold.

Spain's Levante and Serie A Empoli are among clubs being linked with Zalayeta, whose departure will free up a non-EU spot in Didier Deschamps' squad.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Zalayeta set to leave Juventus
tribalfooball.com - January 22, 2007

Marcelo Zalayeta could be on his way from Juventus this week.
The Uruguay international missed Juve's clash with Bari over the weekend, fueling speculation that he is about to be sold.

Spain's Levante and Serie A Empoli are among clubs being linked with Zalayeta, whose departure will free up a non-EU spot in Didier Deschamps' squad.
I wish the source was reliable.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)