Youth World Cup 2003 (1 Viewer)

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #163
    KALIHOOOM YEWALOOON 5IAS....I HATE THEM!!

ANA ASHAJE3 SPAIN,ARGANTINA,BRAZIL...AND UAE UAE UAE 6AB3AN!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
    majed i feel like killin u :fero:

i was thinkin 2 have that pic as my avatar but u took it 1st :down:
    your the forth person to tell me this :D

you snooze, you loose i guess :D

(anyhow, The Avatar is free.... I've never used a player avatr, so i'll use this chance to show off Nawaf Al-Temyat :D .... i just had Maresca in appritiation of hi s performace vs. Olympiacos )

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    owwwwwaih...majood baddal hiz avatar

afffffaaaaaaaaaaaaa...chee 3aaad

we had the same avatars and al7eeen u change!!
    yeah...I noticed you made one very similar.

personally, i just like to have a unique avatar.

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
    poor USA they were winnin till the last sec. me really felt bad 4 them
    why aregnetina is a better team although USA did a very good match but hey guess who goes home as the winner
    hamdulilah the teams i supported are so far still not knocked out
    spain, aregtina..
    ofcoruse UAE..bas haram

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    well i feel bad 4 any team loses in the last min( if not playin against my fav. team) apart frm brazil :D

argentina lost 2 brazil yesterday 0-1 n spain won colombia wid the same result

so the final is between brazil n spain

GO SPAIN GO !!

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #169
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

yeah...I noticed you made one very similar.

personally, i just like to have a unique avatar.

me tooo...aba unigue avatar,bas i thought if we have nafs elavatar,baikooon a7lah.....!!its ur choice,i will change my avatar too....it will be very unique!!:D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    Brazil...again ..:wallbang:... this is not fair..:(..what with them and world titles...someone should make an investigation on the football gods...

oh well.....

congralution Brazil..you guys a worthy winner in the final....

what a coincidence...both Brazilian team that won the World Cup and World Youth Cup has played a friendly at Malaysia and both won 4-0 agaisnt Malaysian team..

so... Italia get your arse over here..:fero:

Dec 17, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    Brazil...again ..:wallbang:... this is not fair..:(..what with them and world titles...someone should make an investigation on the football gods...
    I would just be happy if someone made an investigation about some players' actual age on these U-20 and U-17 competitions.

Did you look at some of the Brazilian players' faces? I don't want to sound too partial to my team but it wouldn't be the first time Brazil fakes some of their player's IDs in order to have an advantage.

African teams will be suspected forever as usual...

Talking about Africa as well, I can bet whatever you want that awfully hyped up American Freddy Adu (he was originally born in Senegal) is not freaking 14!!!! Are you kidding me? Again, have you looked at his hace? He looks older than my grandpa! Come on!!!

Also, some players from Uzbekistan caught my attention. Their so called top striker (I can't remember his name) already had receding hair! And he's only 19? :D And what about their number 10, the one who belongs to Juventus but still plays for the Primavera team? He surely looked older than 20.

what a coincidence...both Brazilian team that won the World Cup and World Youth Cup has played a friendly at Malaysia and both won 4-0 agaisnt Malaysian team..
    Do you want to know about a far more surprising coincidence?

Those of you who paid attention to the U-17 World Youth Championship will know what I'm talking about.

The thing is that on that Cup the four semi-finalists were also Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Spain. Though matchups were different: Argentina VS Spain and Brazil VS Colombia.

Who reached the final? Yes: Brazil and Spain. Who won it? Yes, Brazil. And I'm not sure about the score but if you hurry me up, I say Brazil won 1-0 as well :dazed:

The only difference is that in the U-17 Cup Argentina did get the third place after beating Colombia on penalties.

Maiya

Oct 2, 2002
    Now can someone please tell me why an UAE player receive the Golden Ball Award :confused:
    becuase the press is the ones who voted...and since most of them are arabians, they will vote for arabian player...but that doesn't mean that he's not good...I'm really proud of him...:)....my friend thinks that Enista ...or what ever was his name should get the gloden ball....

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #177
    mabrooook to brazil,spain,colombia and argentina

mabrook to isma3eeeel matar,aressandro malek she'3ol keefhom kaleeh yefooooz!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)