Your views:Do Juve need more signings? (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I'd be satisfied if we just get 1 or 2 new (preferably relatively young) defenders, + 1 stirker and i'd be happy. But i've waited soooo long for that defender and he just isnt showing up :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
So Chiellini is nothing?????, just because most outside Italy hasnt heard of him doesnt mean he aint any good, he is the best young defender in the europe probably, and he is the man that Juve will build their team around in the future.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i'm not saying he ain't good,but moggi's policies with unproven players are pretty depressing if you know what i mean.

he'll either play in the reserves team most of the time or play on loan for the next 2 seasons.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
and CL qualifier registration is just a day away.
closes to that 1 seams to be Mutu :undecide: I think i'd just be happy if we end up getting the other 2..... nevermind if they cant come in time for CL :wallbang: i'd smile if they even just join us.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Hey, aren't you the guy who wrote "The Da Vinci Code"? :D
Yeah.. it is. I went to a doctor to ask who was writing books for me at night. It turns out i have a severe case of schizophrenia.

;)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
yeah we need more signings one goalscorer up front 2 defenders to the backline and one playmaker and if we want to get a prefect squad than we also need another DM to play alongside Emerson too bad we realesed Davids he was the best! but there are still options like Vieira and Gerrard

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
You know that high quality players cost alot. And this club dont make debt just so you can enjoy big name players. Juve is a stable club who shall exist in the future, without ending like lazio or Roma.
I'm not asking us to spend ridiculous sums of money on players, but I'd hardly call it a crippling blow to our finances if we signed (sorry to use this example again) Mexes and Ferrari for the price that they seem destined to go for. Besides, we signed an unknown player from Serie B (nothing against Chiellini or anything) for as much as/more than Phillipe and Matteo :(
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
we also need another DM to play alongside Emerson too bad we realesed Davids he was the best! but there are still options like Vieira and Gerrard
I'd hardly call Vieira and Gerrard options, being the leaders of their respective clubs and probably the last players they would want to sell

Christian j

Jun 2, 2004
so after all juve will loan mutu that mean gila will stay with parna another year then to juve like what moggi said
thats good for now
but i think we steel want janko

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We definitely need a couple more....at least a defender and a striker....maybe a winger too...;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
central defener is coming for sure. right back is still needed, or even a right sided player for that matter is cap chooses a back 3.

if mutu signs, thats all that will bought for the rest of the team. he gives us a few options i suppose, and zalayeta is back up to trezeguet. thats a lil sad isnt it?

owen

Aug 1, 2004
i think we should buy tevez....he has shown a great performances even though he is only 20 years old...he will be getting better from time to time.....

owen

Aug 1, 2004
we can buy him on cheap prices,then using him for many years....that will be a worthy transfer bargain...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Capello calls for new signings Sunday 8 August, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have lost out on Adrian Mutu and Fabio Capello warns they cannot afford to pinch the pennies on the transfer market.

“In order to be competitive,” pointed out the Coach, “you need a large squad with plenty of alternatives to choose from. We still have time, but I am waiting for some new buys.”

The Bianconeri were expected to make sweeping changes with the arrival of Capello, but they have also parted company with Marco Di Vaio and Enzo Maresca.

Nonetheless, the tactician is most content with the arrival of his former Roma star Emerson after months of legal wrangling.

“The Brazilian has already entered the hearts of the Juventus fans,” he assured. “He is a classy player and very gritty, just the kind you need to spur on the whole team.”

The first challenge for Capello’s era in Turin is to get past Swedish outfit Djurgarden in order to enter the Champions’ League proper.

“The whole team is working well,” he insisted despite some disappointing friendly outings, “and I could see their desire to win.”

“I really liked Alessandro Del Piero’s performance. He is a great player and a lot of the criticism he receives is unfair. Gianluca Zambrotta moves better as a fullback, but can push forward when needed.”

Juve are forced to do without several top stars for the first leg against Djurgarden on Tuesday evening. Mauro Camoranesi and Pavel Nedved are out with knee problems, while Lilian Thuram is unlikely to recover from a shoulder injury in time.

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
Capello calls for new signings
Sunday 8 August, 2004

Juventus have lost out on Adrian Mutu and Fabio Capello warns they cannot afford to pinch the pennies on the transfer market.

“In order to be competitive,” pointed out the Coach, “you need a large squad with plenty of alternatives to choose from. We still have time, but I am waiting for some new buys.”

The Bianconeri were expected to make sweeping changes with the arrival of Capello, but they have also parted company with Marco Di Vaio and Enzo Maresca.

Nonetheless, the tactician is most content with the arrival of his former Roma star Emerson after months of legal wrangling.

“The Brazilian has already entered the hearts of the Juventus fans,” he assured. “He is a classy player and very gritty, just the kind you need to spur on the whole team.”

The first challenge for Capello’s era in Turin is to get past Swedish outfit Djurgarden in order to enter the Champions’ League proper.

“The whole team is working well,” he insisted despite some disappointing friendly outings, “and I could see their desire to win.”

“I really liked Alessandro Del Piero’s performance. He is a great player and a lot of the criticism he receives is unfair. Gianluca Zambrotta moves better as a fullback, but can push forward when needed.”

Juve are forced to do without several top stars for the first leg against Djurgarden on Tuesday evening. Mauro Camoranesi and Pavel Nedved are out with knee problems, while Lilian Thuram is unlikely to recover from a shoulder injury in time.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug8a.html

im still shocked that enzo left...for 2M!?!

moggi is too worried about as being predictable, and so doesnt want to go for the ferraris and mexes' and so ons of this world, but MUST go for someone who we havent been linked with before.

and we STILL havent signed a central defender...OH BUT WAIT!...weve got zebina!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)