Your views:Do Juve need more signings? (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
why arent we allowed bigger avatars?

why arent images over the limit of pixels automatically resized?
If we had bigger avatars the whole site would run slower as they'd take up more space, each thread would take longer to load up etc. They aren't automatically resized because i don't think that function is possible on Vbulletin, which is what this forum runs on :)

But speak to Martin or Gray or Mikhail from the mods, they are likely to know a hell of a lot more than me about this :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Here's a question...

IF Moggi doesnt bring anyone else in, do you think Capello would have the guts to step down if he thinks his squad isnt strong enough ???????

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Here's a question...

IF Moggi doesnt bring anyone else in, do you think Capello would have the guts to step down if he thinks his squad isnt strong enough ???????
Ohh what a mouth-watering idea! Come on Capello you don't want to lead such a sucky team, please step down ... Del Neri here we come!!! :extatic:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Ohh what a mouth-watering idea! Come on Capello you don't want to lead such a sucky team, please step down ... Del Neri here we come!!! :extatic:
I take it that you dont like Capello ??????

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

the damage is done, maresca has left, all the good defenders have been signed already. what do you think del neri will actually do different NOW to what capello can?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Here's a question...

I'm afraid he would have that guts. I've dreaded this situation too, for some time now.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It seems Moggi is far from finished:

According to sports.it Moggi wants it all:
He wants Oddo, Cesar, SIMONE INZAGHI AND Jankulovski.
None of the deals or completed yet, but it seems there are good ways of getting them without losing too much money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)