Your views:Do Juve need more signings? (1 Viewer)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
GOAL.com

Your Views: Do Juve Need More Signings?
8/4/2004 5:31:00 PM
With the Emerson signing Juventus have begun to resemble the team Fabio Capello has in mind. But is the Puma’s arrival enough to enable the Bianconeri to compete for the Serie A title and the ambitious Champions League trophy? Send us your view on this subject by sending a mail to [email protected] !
We are not complete what so ever. I have no idea how we are going to cope with micco, trez and DP only in attack. And has moggi actually seen our defenders? We need to sign, and fast.

Dan Brown

I think Juve would be greater than they are if they would buy Giraldino & Bonera at a reasonable price. If they can’t get Bonera, at least go get Oddo from Lazio...they really need defensive help!

Anthony F

Well there are some parts that need to be changed in Juventus: Defense: the weakest line last season and this pre-season and I think that Juventus have passed on some top quality defenders in the past few years and specially this summer "stamp, lucio, carvalho, mexes, ferrari and frankly now there isn’t any one left that can heal juvenuts back line. Cannavaro, Cordoba are the only ones left but the real questions is can juve get them and well inter let them go ? and there is the most important missed player a right back I mean is Moggi really want to go there without a real and well fit attacking right back ?!! Thuram just doesn’t have it any more, some good right backs are all ready gone now "Ferreira, Ze Maria and Trabelsi ", who are left is Oddo and Miguel one of them got to go to juve. and finally another left back : Jankuloviski..because when zambrotta is not playing juventus really suffer on the left side. there are unwanted players on the roster should go like Tudor, Iulliano, pessotto..etc. Midfield: Emerson is the best singing for juve this summer and there is no need to sign any more midfielders except maybe a young playmaker to replace Nedved if he’s not available and the candidates are also few and hard to get : aimar and pizzaro. one question: do capello and Moggi really want to keep Baiocco ?!!! is he better than maresca ?!!! Attack: gilardino..gilardino..gilardino..enough said get him damn it, zalayeta and olivera send them some where else and make room for a real goal scorer . cuz juve all ready lost one "Di Vaio". in conclusion juventus still missing some players and some others are not worthy of staying any more with juventus they are simply not Juve material any more.

Yousef AL-

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Wait for Inter's clearout and snap up Adani or Cordoba for defence and perhaps Cruz as a striker and I'll be satisfied. Mutu on a season-long loan would be even better for attack, but I don't see Chelsea letting him go. That'd leave them with only Kezman, Drogba and Gudjohnsen up front and that'd be just stupid.

Additionally Jankulovski or Oddo would be nice to widen our attack a bit other than just Zambro on the left but that'd be the icing on the cake and is not as important IMO. Especially since Kapo seems to impress on his wing.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Im dan brown in that article.. but i didnt even leave my name when i wrote that email.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Im dan brown in that article.. but i didnt even leave my name when i wrote that email.
Hey, aren't you the guy who wrote "The Da Vinci Code"? :D

Do Juve need more signings? Hell yes

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah exactly! if he came out and said, "dont bother watching us, we wont win anything and we dont plan to" then i'll be fine with it. just as long as we fuking know.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
My view: Hoo-aH! of course we need more signing.....we can't even beat Perugia with the current squad:rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
No we dont need more signings. Just give Capello some time, and Juve will be number one in Serie A and Europe.
how long is 'some time' though? It's kind of silly to wait and watch our rivals win everything, when we could just as easily sign some high quality players and challenge on the domestic and European stage

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

how long is 'some time' though? It's kind of silly to wait and watch our rivals win everything, when we could just as easily sign some high quality players and challenge on the domestic and European stage
You know that high quality players cost alot. And this club dont make debt just so you can enjoy big name players. Juve is a stable club who shall exist in the future, without ending like lazio or Roma.

And if you remember or know, Capello used over a year to make Roma good. You cant just do anything over the night. Unless you have abramovichs money.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

You know that high quality players cost alot. And this club dont make debt just so you can enjoy big name players. Juve is a stable club who shall exist in the future, without ending like lazio or Roma.
we don't have to get those who cost a bomb.all we need is to spend and to spend smart.lots of players who could make a big difference at this club cost less than we think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)