You'r Team Of The Year (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sianconero said:
The BEST:

.............................................Cech..........................................
Sagnol.................Terry.........................Cannavaro........Zambrotta
.............................................Vieira.............................................
.......................Gerrard................................................................
............................................Lampard..........................Ronaldinho
.........................Ibrahimovic...................Adriano..........................

GK:Buffon, Casillas
DF:Salgado, Gallas, Thuram, Nesta
MF:Makelele, Pirlo, Kaka, Joe Cole
FW:Henry, Eto'o

.................................................................................................

The WORST:

..........................................Valdez.............................................
Jonson.................Stam.......................Matterazzi................Favali
Beckham..............Flamini....................Blasi................................
...........................................Totti...............................................
...........................Martins.................Ronaldo...............................

I don't know how can Zlatan be in your first 11 up there....comparing to Eto'o and Sheva and many others....

About Beckham, I wouldn't put him in the worst, IMO, he was the best player in Madrid for the last couple of months....

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Sianconero said:
The BEST:

.............................................Cech..........................................
Sagnol.................Terry.........................Cannavaro........Zambrotta
.............................................Vieira.............................................
.......................Gerrard................................................................
............................................Lampard..........................Ronaldinho
.........................Ibrahimovic...................Adriano..........................

GK:Buffon, Casillas
DF:Salgado, Gallas, Thuram, Nesta
MF:Makelele, Pirlo, Kaka, Joe Cole
FW:Henry, Eto'o

.................................................................................................

The WORST:

..........................................Valdez.............................................
Jonson.................Stam.......................Matterazzi................Favali
Beckham..............Flamini....................Blasi................................
...........................................Totti...............................................
...........................Martins.................Ronaldo...............................
Are these players you like and dislike? Totti, Ronaldo, Martins, Materazzi and Beckham among others have been far from poor this year.

Dec 29, 2005
the best:
Cech

Sagnol Terry Cannavaro Zambrotta

Makelele
Camoranesi Lampard

Ronaldinho

Eto'o Trezequet

The Worst: Valdez

Salgado Ferdinand Matterazzi R.Carlos

Smith
Pires Robinho
Cassano

Ronaldo Vieri

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
-------------Buffon-----------

cicinho---Nesta----Cannavaro---Zambrotta

Messi------Gerrard------Kaka-------

--------------Donnie---------------

----Sheva------Adriano----

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
hambon78 said:

Messi------Gerrard------Kaka-------Lampard--------

A soccer team with 12 best talented players at their respective positions will truly dominate the football world :agree: ;)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
hambon78 said:

Messi------Gerrard------Kaka-------Lampard--------

Who's "Donnie"?
Donnie Darko? But he isn't a football player:p.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
I don't know how can Zlatan be in your first 11 up there....comparing to Eto'o and Sheva and many others....

About Beckham, I wouldn't put him in the worst, IMO, he was the best player in Madrid for the last couple of months....
Eto'o is a relly good player But everyone can leave a comment and I think the Partnershp of Adriano and Zlatan is really dangerous. I think Zlatan is better than Sheva. And The Worst team was my own idea and Beckham is one of my most hated players like Totti and maybe they are good but I hate Totti, Beckham, Ronaldo and Materrazzi. And Martins is a player that has only one thing "PACE" not more. He would better be a speed-runner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)