You'r Team Of The Year (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
..................ceni.....................
cicinho...terry.....henchoz....sorin

gerard....makalele....lampard...

.............................ronaldinho....

..........eto'o ..... tevez

GK.. cech
DF... cannavaro , milito
MF... juninho , requelme
ATT... Trezeguet, Forlan

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
---------------------Frey

Salgado-----Nesta----Cannavaro---Zambrotta

Gerrard------Lampard----Pirlo-------Kaka

-----------Ronaldinho-----Schevchenko

Cech
Terry, Thuram
Camoranese, Robben
Zlatan, Henry

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
The BEST:

.............................................Cech..........................................
Sagnol.................Terry.........................Cannavaro........Zambrotta
.............................................Vieira.............................................
.......................Gerrard................................................................
............................................Lampard..........................Ronaldinho
.........................Ibrahimovic...................Adriano..........................

GK:Buffon, Casillas
DF:Salgado, Gallas, Thuram, Nesta
MF:Makelele, Pirlo, Kaka, Joe Cole
FW:Henry, Eto'o

.................................................................................................

The WORST:

..........................................Valdez.............................................
Jonson.................Stam.......................Matterazzi................Favali
Beckham..............Flamini....................Blasi................................
...........................................Totti...............................................
...........................Martins.................Ronaldo...............................

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Temimi said:
Hey i think that roony really deserve it cuz man united now arent preforming well but if you see rooney's preformance you will really think that he deserves that position.....
n quaresma is a good player and i wish that you will show me ur team of the year :)
IT IS A PERSONA DESICION :) IT IS NOT 100% RIGHT
Petr Cech

Cafu---Carragher---Terry---Zambrotta

Lampard---Pirlo---Gerrard
Ronaldinho

Shevchenko---Adriano

for me the best players in this year!

Geof

May 14, 2004
Bianconeri9 said:
The thing that pisses me off the most is people not knowing what's each player's position is. Example: Ronaldinho a striker.
Ronaldinho's not a striker. he's a forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)