Your Most memorable Juve Goal? (2 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
not my most memorable but a lot of people in this thread have mentioned it

phenomenal control, excellent footwork and precision shot.....

Oct 3, 2004
I cannot pinpoint a favorite goal, because three criteria for me judge which is the best Juve goal:

1. In what context was it? (which opponent, were we a goal down, were we the lesser favorites etc.)

2. The actual skill, team work, style, of the goal.

3. The goal-scorer. :)

Zalayeta on target vs. Barcelona - was watching it with two Barcelona fans, I ran around the living room screaming "Allah w Akbaaar" they thought I was a lunatic...coz they kept on dissing Juve saying "defensive, cheap, coward tactics bla bla" that goal totally shut them up.

Del Piero vs. Real Madrid 2003 - fucking retribution against that Fernando Hierro, revenge for 1998. It was kept in for so long, I never went as berserk in my LIFE as much as that moment.

Oh, you can add Del Piero vs. Germany, although that's not Juve, but Juve-related. Stripper was there with me, he can account for my sweet moment of madness! :touched: :howler:

Emotional goal, which brought tears to my eyes - Was Tacchinardi vs. Atalanta around the year 2001, when Ancelotti was still our manager. It was the last day of the season, and the Triade had announced that they "formally dismissed" Carlo by mutual agreement. He was clearly shaken, and he didn't want to leave Juve. When Tacchinardi scored a beautiful volley from outside the box, he ran like mad towards Carlo. At that point, everybody knew that Roma had sealed and wrapped up the Scudetto at the Olimpico vs. Parma (they were leading 2-0..ended 3-0)...but there was still room for celebration.

Tacchi ran towards Carlo pointing to him, and the whole team made a group hug around him. Carlo was very moved by the gesture when the camera closed up on his face his eyes were all watery, and he was pushing the players away to get back on the pitch for kick off.

It was an emotional moment, one etched into my head...symbolically the close of a chapter in our club's history.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Scorer: Alessandro Del Pero
Opponent: AS Monaco
Competition: 97/98 Champions League
Goal: Killer Free kick that curls and dips at the top-right corner of Barthez's goal
Reason: Beautiful bent of the ball that evade Barthez at full-stretch stretch

PS: Dun need to bend it like Beckham anymore ... Cos there is a deadlier one

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Oh, you can add Del Piero vs. Germany, although that's not Juve, but Juve-related. Stripper was there with me, he can account for my sweet moment of madness! :touched: :howler:
That was an awesome moment. We then went down to the streets where thousands of cars and motorcycles were in a huge convoy celebrating. You would have thought you were in Roma that day. I guess it took a football match to unite the Lebanese and it wasn't even their National Team.

My Picks:
Nedved vs Real Madrid. :bow:
Trez vs Milan in San Siro when we won the league. :scarf:
Del Piero freekick vs bInter (which one? all of em) :rulz:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)