Your Juventus player(s) of the season (2 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
This is my little list and short explanation.

1. Cannavaro - Rock solid throughout the season. The best there is.
2. Trezeguet - Our most goalscoring forward. Vital for us.
3. Del Piero - Grande Alex. Despite being benched, scored many vital goals.
4. Emerson - Our midfields strongest man. When he plays bad, Juve collapses.
5. Camoranesi - So many assists and also some great goals! Gotta love him.
6. Thuram - Not as good as Cannavaro in all these months, but almost. Great!
7. Zambrotta - Better defensively than offensively. Not as spectacular as before.
8. Abbiati - Shaky in the beginning, then almost Buffon-class. Saved us. thx Milan.
9. Nedved - We havent been so dependant on him this season. Lacked something.
10. Kovac - When either Thuram or Cannavaro was injured or suspended, he took their place with a BANG! wonderful backup.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
1- Cannavaro... Best defender in the world.. saved our asses in several occasions.
2- Del piero... Became Juve's all-time top scorer... he showed his real class this season.
3- Trezeguet... Our goal machine... with 21 goals and more to come, he can be our top foreign scorer ever...
4- Zambrotta... As usual, Zambro wos one of our most consistent players...
5- Nedved... we always needed someone like him in our squad... Untouchable
6- Kovac.... a classy defender... pretty good for a first year at Juve..Thuram... Ageing, but still good... Buffon, Cannavaro, and Him are a hell of a triangle...
7- Thuram... Ageing, but still good... Buffon, Cannavaro, and Him are a hell of a triangle...
8- Mutu.... He deserves to be on my top 10 list... He still hasnt shown hi real class... Waiting to see him play as a striker...
9- Abbiati... Saved our asses when Buffon was injured... best sub for Buffon..
10- Balzaretti... one of Moggi's great purchases.. this guy deserves to be a regular..

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
1.Zambrota- everyone can see how valuable this guy is to the team.. am waiting for him to shine in the WC so we he can get the credit he deserves.

2.Emerson-played his heart out in every game, untill one day he couldn't run anymore.He was one of the most consistent players this season as he was last season.

3.Alex-ilgrande capetaan, sometimes he looks the heart and soul of this team and carries it on his shoulders at many times.

4.Trezi-Again very consistent this season as he was, when he was injury free.His passion for the team and his 20+goals r enough to put him in this list.

5.Canavaro-also played his heart out in every single game he played.His interventions and tackling r 2nd to no other in the world although he is 32. His presence in the backline is just unbeleivable.

6-Neddy- although this season i expected more from him, but also he always gave his best.Am guessing he couldn't produce as before due to his ageing legs.But none the less, he always tries his best.

7-camo- although that temper of his didnt help his cause at all this season, but he still he a wonderfull one.Mybe the bad behaviour overshadows the good performances.But he always tries his best, helping out from box to box.

almost made it

viera-he should've been there, but he failed the team when we needed him the most but i have to say he did well this season and helped a lot.
balza- he just blow chiellini away, although being less experienced than him.I think he has a bright future and i think he will just improve with the years to come.
gianni: i will have to say he did very well this season.I like abt him that he wouldn't stop running and closing ppl down and tackling. The negative part is that he isnt the most technical player we would see out there. But he gets "A" for effort this season

now forget those threads for a while, we have a scudetto to win

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
1. Cannavaro - Where would our defence be without him?

2. Zambrotta - The one that keeps this team together, captain material.

3. Trezeguet - His share of goals.

4. Del Piero - Resurgent.

5. Emerson - Performed in Nedved and Vieira's absence(form-wise).

6. Camoranesi - Despite all the problems, our topassister once again.

7. Nedved - Very poor formwise, most of the season. Though Nedved gives our midfield another dimension and his assists have been valuable.
A Fighter.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Guys guys!!! Why ten?? I mean jeez this isn't Serie A's best players, its Juve for god's sake..

you put down 10 names might as well put your choice of starting 11!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
Guys guys!!! Why ten?? I mean jeez this isn't Serie A's best players, its Juve for god's sake..

wwe have wide choice of 22 players or something like that i think its ok to put down 10

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
- vOnAm - said:

As long as one has a particular order, one could put down the entire squad.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
1.CANAVARRO- rock solid all season, irreplaceable

2.ZAMBROTTA-Mr reliable, always there, always steady

3. DEL PIERO-played well in spite of capello's frustrating policy of dropping him for a player out of form.

4. TREZEGUET- scores goals whenever he gets supplied properly

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
Juventus Player's of the Season Top 5
1. Zambrotta - Our rock in defence and demon in offence hasn't been as present as previous years but still what a player, along with Alex and Gigi a true Juventino!
2. Cannavaro - Our national captain hasn't had one bad game all season, simply astonishing.
3. Del Piero - Our captain, our hero proved Crapello wrong every single time he benched him, by scoring and playing good games.
4. Trezeguet - The goalscoring machine had injury problems but doesn't need many games to get his engine going.
5. Camoranesi - Off form lately and some discipline issues but earlier this season he was fighting and making nice things happen.​

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Katil said:
Racalbuto, Bertini, Moggi, De Toni, Palanca

In no particular order, to bad they couldn't play in the CL.

hahahaahah good one man!! :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

i guess they were cup-tied

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
1. Zambrotta: solid, and always one of the best players of the match!
he fighted always!
2.Cannavaro: same as zambro!
3.Abbiati: he made a wonderful season before Gigi came back! was always very good in the goal! and he became national-keeper for one game!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dominic said:
As long as one has a particular order, one could put down the entire squad.
But then you'd need to change the thread title to "Juve's '05-'06 Player Ratings" instead of "Juve's player(s) of the season"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)