Your first post! (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seven said:
Alright, I've got a strange little problem here. I had a football game yesterday (a pretty good one as well: we won 5-1 and I had two goals and two assists) and at the end of the game my nipples were irritated by the football shirt I guess. They're still irritated and I've got another game today. What the hell is wrong with them? :D
I think I should call this post to life again, as I encountered my famous nipple problem again today :D.

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
My first post happened exactly a week ago:

Hello friends...

I just signed up few minutes ago...
Nice to talk with you people...

I've been Juventini since 10 years ago, exactly when I was at Junior High School..

and now my Love has grown stronger for them...

FORZA JUVE!! :toast:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Seven said:
I think I should call this post to life again, as I encountered my famous nipple problem again today :D.

put a ducttape X on the inside of your jersey. happens all the time.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Erik-with-a-k said:
Search > Advanced Search

type in your username, select "Find posts from: One year ago and older"

Then select "Show results as posts"

and search
Also choose the ascending order option and the first post you see is the one you need.

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    And for high volume posters...choose threads instead of posts, and if that doesnt work you will have to go by sub-forum.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Seven said:
    wear a vest underneath it, i used to get that problem, fire a vest on underneath and you will be golden

Erik-with-a-k said:
    Search > Advanced Search

type in your username, select "Find posts from: One year ago and older"

Then select "Show results as posts"

and search
    damn still cant find it:faq1:

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Dr Nick Riviera said:
    damn still cant find it:faq1:

What would you do without me???:D

Dr Nick Riviera said:
    hi guys just wanted to put my two cents worth in,Cassano is a prat, a spoilt,childish,arrogant fool but ander capello he could be world class. still i dont want him as alex is playing the best football he has played for years.
    Cant believe u wasted your intro on Cassano & Crap.:faq1:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    hmmm well i did say i didnt want him as alex was playing the best football for years. actually quite glad i didnt have one of those embarrassing
    "hi i am big juve fan many years, i love delpie, he is good player and handsome man. if i was homo man i would like to share shower with him big man" or something like this

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Dr Nick Riviera said:
    hmmm well i did say i didnt want him as alex was playing the best football for years. actually quite glad i didnt have one of those embarrassing
    "hi i am big juve fan many years, i love delpie, he is good player and handsome man. if i was homo man i would like to share shower with him big man" or something like this

True,they need to stop allowing new members having a username affliated to DP its getting rather lame now.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Byrone said:
    True,they need to stop allowing new members having a username affliated to DP its getting rather lame now.
    besides we all know that rab would beat them down with a stick to get that sweet alex man love first

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    My first post was a thread called I know I hate Beckham.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12863&highlight=Enron

I know I hate Beckham...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

++ [ originally posted by Enron ] ++
    and his right foot. How bad do you hate Beckham? I want to know.:fero:

It went for 100 replies before John finally closed it.

Quote:
    7. Post content
    We wish to set a certain standard for the forums and certains kinds of topics are simply unacceptable. Your posts are not allowed to contain ... insults or offending accusations...

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Enron said:
    My first post was a thread called I know I hate Beckham.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12863&highlight=Enron

I know I hate Beckham...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

++ [ originally posted by Enron ] ++
    and his right foot. How bad do you hate Beckham? I want to know.:fero:

It went for 100 replies before John finally closed it.

Quote:
    7. Post content
    We wish to set a certain standard for the forums and certains kinds of topics are simply unacceptable. Your posts are not allowed to contain ... insults or offending accusations...
    Gone are those days.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)