Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9516

Tino said:
    Hello,

my name is Tino, and I live in Anklam, Germany!
    My english is not so good, but i think you understand what i try to say.:D
    I support Juve since 2000, and I think I'am one of the biggest fan in meck pomm (its in the east of germany)!

My favorite player is Ruben Olivera, because I think he is very talented and plays his best season!
    I hope you welcome me here!:cool:

ciao
    Forza Juventus
    ahhh these old days...
    my first post!
    so stupid from me: I write that iam a fan since 2000! thats wrong! iam a fan since 2002!
    sorry for that

Forza Olivera!

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    I don't even want to think about mine..

for one, that was two lame usernames before this one..
    and for the other, it was a lame introductory post as well... :sigh:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Don Bes said:
    and neither does mine

i remember martin's goes something like this

"here is the forum, enjoy"

Don Bes said:
    Yo guys good forum u got here. I m just checkin it out. Me great fan of Juve. Started watching since Juve-Dortmund 1-3 that horrible night in the Champions League. I now live in Canada a.k.a. America Junior and it is a little difficult to watch but i still do. Hopefully i will see them Win the Champions League which is ussually on my birthday (like last year, but it wasnt meant to be) . Some luck this year hopefully.

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    Originally I joined so I could view all the pics in the Del Piero thread. It was only when I found out about Moggi I started actually posting. I am glad I did though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I can't find my first post by the way. I think I said Del Piero took drugs just to piss people off :D.

Oct 3, 2004
    Well, since I'm starting to post a 'tad' more frequently than usual here's my first post and re-introduction at that...:smile:

Hi, I'm Rhizoid. Die hard Juventino since 1991. Just wanted give a shout out to everyone and say Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

I'm 23, Lebanese but living in Dubai (UAE).

Cheers

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Seven said:
    I can't find my first post by the way. I think I said Del Piero took drugs just to piss people off :D.

It really isn't that hard you know..

Seven said:
    Honestly.. Look into Del Piero's eyes...you can read 'looser'. On the other hand, sometimes he takes speed or something and then he plays great matches. Seen his eyes in Italy-Mexico? Seen his celebration in Juventus-Madrid? Yes, people, Dp doés take drugs. No, the drugs do nót make him play better, they just make him feel better. So, all we have to do is get Dp drugs before an important match, and you'll see, he'll kick ass. And actually.. I kind of like the fact no one is going to remember dp in 10 years, the best player ever that hasn't won a thing, a nice greek tragedy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)