Your favourite transfer target. (2 Viewers)

Which of the following players would you most likely want to see at Juve ?

• Patrick Kluivert.

• Juan Roman Riquelme.

• Fernando Cavenaghi.

• Adrian Mutu.

• Adriano.

Results are only viewable after voting.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Adriano and Cavenaghi would be great, but I think Mutu would be even better... He is a great player, just look how he plays for Parma this season. He scores a lot of goals, makes many assists... and he has one of the highest average ratings in the league. He's young with great potential... I bet he will be a star in the next couple of years.

As for Kluivert, I don't think he is a player worth buying. And he's too expencive. He has been in Barca for years and I doubt they would let him go. Plus the fact that he's getting old...

Riquelme-great player but we don't need him. We already have Del Piero, Nedved and Camo so there's no place for him.

Cavenaghi? I've heard he's great but I've never seen him play. We have planty of other young talents all over Italy, so I doubt Moggi will buy him...it will sooner be Miccoli than Cavenaghi.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
Adriano and Cavenaghi would be great, but I think Mutu would be even better... He is a great player, just look how he plays for Parma this season. He scores a lot of goals, makes many assists... and he has one of the highest average ratings in the league. He's young with great potential... I bet he will be a star in the next couple of years.
Hear this!:cool:
Well said Paulo! :thumb:

;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Definetely Mutu! Roman has been crap this season, Kluivert is too arrogant and would never accept a place on the bench, Adriano (who I would not mine at all) is expected to be on his way back to Inter, and Cavenaghi is not right for Juve at the moment

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i think this poll should of have included defenders!!!
i voted for Fernando Cavenaghi i don't know why but he is such a talent!

Mar 22, 2003
i think we can use riquelme, but, if weed alien says that they also are thinking on aimar...i prefer him.

i think we should throw away salas and bring it on Aimar, Morientes and a defender like materazzi or cannavaro we´ll be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)