Your Favourite Non-Juve Players (7 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Pablo Aimar
John Carew
Jaap Stam
Pippo Inzaghi:star:
Peter Schmeichel
Tore Andre Flo
Karel Poborsky
Dejan Stankovic
Alex Mostovoi
Juan Roman Riquelme
Pep Guardiola
Tommy Berntsen

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Jaap Stam? wow...
you don't like him?

i didn't like him at first, but after he argued with "sir alex" i just like him more and more. he's a very good player, and play for a team that i care for a little.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Xavi
Aimar
Saviola
Zanetti
Cannavaro
Vicente
Joaquin
Baraja
Ayala
Valeron
Tristan
Veron
Rivaldo
Roberto Carlos
Figo

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Italian league
Totti
Inzaghi
Rui Costa
Batigol
Javier Zanetti
Emre
Dalmat
Jorghensen
Guardiola
Claudio Lopez
Nesta
Cannavaro
Maldini
Redondo
Cafu
Candela

Spanish league
Gustavo Lopez
Alexander(the great) Mostovoi
Roman
Vicente
Tristan
Fran
Mauro Silva
Pablo
Puyol
Cassilas
Raul
ZZ
Hierro
Helguera
Carlos
Joaquin
Luis Enrique
Aimar

English league
Keane
Ruud
Viera
Pires
Bergkamp
Beckham
Zola
Gudjohnssen
Fowler
Kewell
Solksjaer
Dunn
Bernabia

French league
Ronaldinho
Carriere

Etc
Etc
etc

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
No Dutch league? I am insulted ;)
I got a wee bit lazy there to be honest:D Well I do like players like Chivu and Trabelsi but I do not see that much of the dutch league to make a fair comment, there are more players in the French league and the dutch league that I do like but cannot remember their names , I just remember one of my very faves jari Littmanen whom I think is underrated as well

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
No berkovich??

I am...
I do like Berkovic and Revivo , well at least when he was at Celta, I was gonna ask you if you could tell us more of the Israelli team as I think they are highly talented but probably like Turkey in the past, they still have not got that really winning mentality to qualify for big tournament cos on talent alone , they are good

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Baggio
Pippo
Guardiola
Aimar
Cannavaro
Maldini
Chivu
Pires
Valeron

I'm not thát crazy about them (beside Baggio + Pippo) though and do not follow them regularly.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I do like Berkovic and Revivo , well at least when he was at Celta, I was gonna ask you if you could tell us more of the Israelli team as I think they are highly talented but probably like Turkey in the past, they still have not got that really winning mentality to qualify for big tournament cos on talent alone , they are good
realy? you think they are talented? :cheesy: i personally think turkey are more talented

what you want to know?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

realy? you think they are talented? :cheesy: i personally think turkey are more talented

what you want to know?
Yes I do think they are talented and I do not think they are as good as the turkey of today but Turkey of years gone by who used to be beaten 4-0 where talented but did not know how to win maybe due to belief or professionalism , i do not know , but they have learnt and I feel Israel could do the same in years

I strted a thread where you could tell me more about some of the greatest players from your country;)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Yes I do think they are talented and I do not think they are as good as the turkey of today but Turkey of years gone by who used to be beaten 4-0 where talented but did not know how to win maybe due to belief or professionalism , i do not know , but they have learnt and I feel Israel could do the same in years

I strted a thread where you could tell me more about some of the greatest players from your country;)
ok. i'll go there.

i think that now, when we have a good new coach we can do better. i have faith in him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)