Your favourite Juventus Player (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I think a lot of you deserve to be injected with a dose of polemics:D Please stop being boring by saying I like every Juve player or cannot think of any Juve player I hate

The thread is not asking you to state who you hate but your least favorite player meaning you like the player but not as much as you like others

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
There is no point of mentioning least favourite players .. when u mention the 5 most favourite players, its means u simply like them more than the rest players in the squad ... but if u hate or dislike a player, then u put him in the black list of least favoured players.

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Being quite bored,
You got that right, buddyboy!!

here's my list:

1.Del Piero
2.Ferrara
3.Montero
4.Conte
5.Davids

worst :

1.Birindelli

2.Zalayeta
3.Zenoni
4.Di Vaio
5.Olivera

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
Paolo

Iuliano......great guy, he should come out and get the crowd going...you know the team mascot!!!.... Like Duchy does for the Holland squad!

maybe that was a bit cruel....
:D You know Duchy?

vuyol

Sep 1, 2002
Di Vaio is a good player who'l achieve great things at the club so give him time.

I don't know why u'd hate a youngster like Olivera when he's not even had the opportunity to show his worth. BE CONSIDERATE.

Leila

Jul 12, 2002
#1. Nedved
#2. Davids, but very close to #1

#3. Buffon

I'm not able to hate Juve players, so there's noone... ( unless totti is one )

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #58
    :yuck: don't even go there!

btw I think most people have voted now, so sometime later tonight, I'll add up the results and post the final league table

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)