Your Favorite Wild Animal (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Where in the world doesn't one get BBC? lol
I know everywhere gets the international service, but I was referring more to my suspicion that the Netherlands had the same broadcast as we do.

Yup BBC 1,2 and 3 :agree: Also they sell them on Blue-ray and DVD :)
:D There was a big thing here because they shot the polar bear den scene in a zoo rather than the wild, and didn't let on.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I find zoos to be one of the most depressing places on earth, keeping animals caged up is just vile especially when they aren't from the geographical region. The only exception i'd have to that rule are domesticated animals - ie when some fuck has decided that a leopard would make a great pet and then it dawns on them that its a big animal that will kill them. We had an exotic animal rescue centre near aberystwyth, where I did my undergrad degree, and they had an abandoned leopard :sergio:. The other exception would be animals at risk of extinction from human interference (not fucking Panda's, its their own fault and we can do nothing to stop it)/poaching.

But when I end up in a zoo the Monkeys always fascinate me, esp the gorillas.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    Tigers are cool and everything but they remind me of AC Peelan :yuck:

:p

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    I know everywhere gets the international service, but I was referring more to my suspicion that the Netherlands had the same broadcast as we do.

:D There was a big thing here because they shot the polar bear den scene in a zoo rather than the wild, and didn't let on.
    Actually that shot was taken in Burgers zoo in Holland if i'm correct :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)