Your favorite historical teams (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
please ... if you are not too busy ... i found smg intriguing ... can you give me an idea of translation?
Toen er begin dit jaar duidelijk werd dat Hersi weg mocht/moest bij Ajax,zou hij verkocht worden.
Wat wil echter het geval Hersi blijft op huurbasis bij NEC en ajax blijft eigendom.Vreemd apart onlogisch enz enz....zou het kunnen zijn dat Neeskens zijn naam en trainerschap al aan Ajax heeft gegeven en zal hij samen met Hersi (mocht Boevrouw weggaan) na aankomend seizoen trainer worden bij Ajax.Dit omdat met name Koenicht aangegeven heeft ooit naar barcalona te willen gaan als trainer.........Het zou mij in ieder geval niet verbazen.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
It says that if Koeman were to move to Barcelona (and he has said it's his dream to coach Barca), Neeskens would probably go to Ajax.

But Koeman ain't going anywhere yet.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
It says that if Koeman were to move to Barcelona (and he has said it's his dream to coach Barca), Neeskens would probably go to Ajax.

But Koeman ain't going anywhere yet.
neeskens to ajaxneeskens to ajaxneeskens to ajax
could this ever be more than a dream???

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Hey, join the club. At least you won a WC once!
yeah ... exactly ... holland never did :touched: ... even if the 1974 final was their !!! it was not fair ... i hate berti vogts :p ......
but ... maybe in 2006 ... i'll keep my fingers crossed for them
and for czech republic

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
thank you erik for all the informations and for the translation :)maybe one day i'll see my dream with my eyes : neeskens to ajax and holland to win the wc ... with cruyff as trainer ... oh, i wish i was dutch ... good night fellas ... it was nice chatting to ya :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)