Your expectations on Juve so far (2 Viewers)

Season so far...

• 1- Crap!

• 6- Passing mark

• 10- Perfect!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have three members in mind, if we are to choose a new moderator.
I'm not gonna say anything but this particular page could say a lot of things :heart:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
juventus has not only met all my expectations, but they have exceeded them

they met my expectations by:
-not contending for the scudetto
-being eliminated in the CL
-losing to inferior teams like its a bad habit
-not improving the team by signing anybody of consequence or value
-showing no signs of progression from last season in terms of building a championship squad
-ranieri still coaching
-our board/secco still making "great" decisions

juventus has exceeded my expectations by:
-suffering an assload of ongoing never ending injuries
-make it through the group stage of the CL
-nedved finally announcing his retirement at seasons end (but i'm not holding my breath)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
juventus has not only met all my expectations, but they have exceeded them

they met my expectations by:
-not contending for the scudetto
-being eliminated in the CL
-losing to inferior teams like its a bad habit
-not improving the team by signing anybody of consequence or value
-showing no signs of progression from last season in terms of building a championship squad
-ranieri still coaching
-our board/secco still making "great" decisions

juventus has exceeded my expectations by:
-suffering an assload of ongoing never ending injuries
-make it through the group stage of the CL
-nedved finally announcing his retirement at seasons end (but i'm not holding my breath)

you seriously thought we wouldn't get past the CL group stages?

David01

Aug 20, 2006
we did exactly how I expected us to do, the only thing is that I didn't expect Roma and Milan to do even worse
our second place is because of the failure of them not cuz we are any better
you can blame that on the injuries for all I care
I blame it on poor signings (except Amauri); poor tactics, poor play and poor management
so I gave them a six, I din't expect any better

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
we did exactly how I expected us to do, the only thing is that I didn't expect Roma and Milan to do even worse
you can blame that on the injuries for all I care
Would you say Milan and Roma are in crisis?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
you seriously thought we wouldn't get past the CL group stages?
hell no. how could i believe that this squad could emerge out of any CL group?? this club is a joke, and ever since promotion we have not done anything to build for the future and regain our greatness. i know it takes time and many pieces but 2 years out of B and no progression has been made. we play in a weak league oversaturated with weak talent.

Would you say Milan and Roma are in crisis?
hell yes

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
but you can technically say that for every team that achieves more than others. The the reason they finished in a certain position is because the other team is playing badly. Do you see how easy it is to knock off someone's achievements?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I say crap! If this were before the january transfer then I would definitely go for a 6. Am just mad at the board as they knew we had a crappy defence & they didn't even try to do anything about it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hell no. how could i believe that this squad could emerge out of any CL group?? this club is a joke, and ever since promotion we have not done anything to build for the future and regain our greatness. i know it takes time and many pieces but 2 years out of B and no progression has been made. we play in a weak league oversaturated with weak talent.

hell yes
I think you're taking it a little too far Dru, for a team thats just recently been promoted, a new young and inexperienced board, imo you guys have exceeded expectations and should be proud.

Injuries have hurt you badly this year, but you can't tell me your team hasn't made progress this year. Chiellini is getting better and better. Amauri's been a good addition to your team and so have the youngsters Gio, De Ceglie and Marchisio.

A top class attacking midfielder, a right back and a center back is all thats needed for this team to compete with Inter imo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He doesnt mean worse than our performance, but worse than their average performance...
And what is Milan's average performance? Judging from the last 3 serie A seasons i'd say this what we're seeing this year actually IS their average performance (maybe even above average).
Are you saying that this team Milan have is underperforming or the name Milan is underperforming?

You all got a very good reply from Lion so i won't say more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)