Your expectations on Juve so far (1 Viewer)

Season so far...

• 1- Crap!

• 6- Passing mark

• 10- Perfect!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I voted 7.

Sure, the squad has many flaws, and some of the results are disappointing/frustrating.

Overall, I'm happy. I think that by now, we can say we have "limited the damage" of the relegation. We're still better than Milan, Roma, Fiorentina ... and I honestly think there was no way we could have surpassed Inter in our first two seasons.

We now have a solid backbone in the squad, with talented players giving their heart for the club. If we get a good Nedved replacement we'll create more chances and Amauri will be able to shine even more. A few more tweakings (for the love of God: fullbacks with two feet!!), and I believe we could start dreaming of titles.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The backbone things depends on how much we are going to build upon some of our younglings. Currently our longterm backbone only consists of Sissoko, Chiellini and perhaps Amauri. It could be of Giovinco of Marchisio too. We have a serious problem on the flanks (both wingers and fullbacks), pretty funny considering that's where all of our play is supposed to come from.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I think Marchisio will be back bone for next season too, together with Gigi not mentioned above.

However I think we will get only one big star next season, Nedved's replacement..
Would that be enough?

We shall see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)