Your desktop here (8 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
anyone know how to remove the recycle bin from your desktop? or at least hide it?
Tom I tried many times, and I was trying to remove My computer thing, but not allowed :mad:
Anyway I had to stop after removing some important files :angel:
But I hide it under my ---> dict time :stress:- grey tool with Start written on it - so I hardly can see that.
Look at my screen shot ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
Tom I tried many times, and I was trying to remove My computer thing, but not allowed :mad:
Anyway I had to stop after removing some important files :angel:
But I hide it under my ---> dict time :stress:- grey tool with Start written on it - so I hardly can see that.
Look at my screen shot ;)
I removed my computer :strong:

but I can't get rid of the recycle bin, hes I tried hiding it under the toolbar but it keeps coming back, and you can always see a bit of grey poking out :irritate:

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #126
    I don't have any icons on my desktop except for the stupid recycle bin :groan:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

I removed my computer :strong:
    HOW?? I have to know! :D

but I can't get rid of the recycle bin, hes I tried hiding it under the toolbar but it keeps coming back, and you can always see a bit of grey poking out :irritate:
    So maybe try first to exchange the icon to sth smaller and then hide under toolbar :undecide:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    well I kinda removed it. I made a copy of my computer and then deleted the original, then changed the icon of the copied one to sth nicer :D

but I think you can easily delete the shortcut to my computer anyway, you don't have to have it!

martin, annoying isn't it?:(

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    well I kinda removed it. I made a copy of my computer and then deleted the original, then changed the icon of the copied one to sth nicer :D
    Ok I will try :stress:

but I think you can easily delete the shortcut to my computer anyway, you don't have to have it!
    I tried I failed :sigh:

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #136
    This is gonna take all night :D

Btw, what's that unit you got there? The pessotto? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)