Your desktop here (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

It is called individualism. Sounds familiar or nor at all? :p:D

And I said about myself "weird"? You've got nice imagination Majed :dazed::thumb:;):D

Thanks. This is a reason I have it :)

btw: do you know that my little :devil: was sitting at my arm and whispering some funny, but not nice a bit sarcastic answer? :eek: But this nice :angel: won :strong:
yeah, about a month ago....

your not the only one who has good memory of chat sessions ;)

really ? how come ?
i dont know for sure, but maybe because Nokia, Ericsson and those big companies are european, so they release phone for their system first (GSM) which is more advanced than the ones here in the US.
the network system is different here. the US uses many systems, but GSM is becomming more popular.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i dont know for sure, but maybe because Nokia, Ericsson and those big companies are european, so they release phone for their system first (GSM) which is more advanced than the ones here in the US.
the network system is different here. the US uses many systems, but GSM is becomming more popular.
aha ic...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Damn and try to be nice to people... :groan:;)

But that was my simple and polite political correctness ;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
My desktop ....
Oh and I had to reduce the size in Photoshop just incase you were trying to figure out my monitor size :p

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I don't like icons on my desktop ..... I am just too used to Windows Explorer plus some of my shortcuts are on the Taskbar & Start Menu

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
same here...many of us had to reduce the size of the pic to fit in this window.

i also hate too many icon. i just have the basic ones which i use all the time.

nice wallpaper...:)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Actually it's early morning here so before I start working I check my mails and pop into the forums. That's a typical day for me. Do you ever sleep .... assuming it would be past 2:00am wherever you are. :)
I thought I saw something like a palm hookup on one your desktop. How seamless are these things?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)