Your 3 favorite Serie A teams (5 Viewers)

Eop05

Dec 13, 2002
1) Juve

2) Milan (I love Pirlo and Nesta sooo damn much that it makes me root for the team. Also watching them makes me love Rui Costa as well.)

3) Reggina (My parents were born in Calabria and all my family is there now. They live about 30-40 minutes from Reggio, so my father is a die hard fan. He gets mad at me though when I root for Juve over Reggina)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++

you sound a bit like a hooligan then, or am i wrong?

i don't like Milan and Inter in Serie A, but when they have to play European games, they may win
(example: CL: Ajax-Inter, I think Inter may win) Do you want that Inter loses just because it's Inter?????
A hooligan just cause I like just Juve? :confused:

Well I rather be a 'hooligan' than being a glory hunter; how can people that like both juve and milan call themselves true juve fans? That's like saying you side with both USA and Iraq :eek:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Oh and I always side with the teams playing against Milan and Inter in the european cups, cos I always want Juve to be a step ahead of those 2 ;) Maybe where you are you do not feel the rivalry, but in countries where the rivalry is big, if a team does better than another, you don't wanna be a fan of the underachieving team :)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i know guys who like:
Juve & Milan
Milan & Inter :eek:

Majed it's u who likes Juve and Milan...;)

But be sure no one in Italy like Milan and Inter at the same time!!

OP
€lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #49
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Well I rather be a 'hooligan' than being a glory hunter; how can people that like both juve and milan call themselves true juve fans? That's like saying you side with both USA and Iraq :eek:
    NO!!! omg no! :eek:

because you don't like other teams, i think it's ok to like other teams too ;)

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++

Majed it's u who likes Juve and Milan...;)

But be sure no one in Italy like Milan and Inter at the same time!!
    I don't know :undecide:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    So since many of you like both juve and milan, then you're gonna celebrate whoever wins? Glory hunters ;)
    No not this Time M8 here it is just and only Juventus :strong::star:.and as someone said before you cheer for milan or whatever against other non-italian sides in foreign competitions only.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    So since many of you like both juve and milan, then you're gonna celebrate whoever wins? Glory hunters ;)
    I like Juve much-much better, than Milan! So in case, if Milan won, I would be sad. In Milan there are just 2-3 players who I like, but in Juve Ilike nearly all of them!:angel:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    all I say is visit Milano or other places your other fav. teams play!
    Go in the most popular sport cafe...

tell them your lists... :cool: :D

they won't see U as ppl. with great hearts that can love
    all the TOP teams or as ppl. that don't feel the rivalry ammong
    the TOP teams!!!

In Serie-A 100% JUVE fan!!! as I said!!

so if Juve lose, and Milan, Inter, Lazio etc. wins U guys get glad?

when it comes to C.L. games...
    Since I love Serie-A I have been wishing all the italian sides good luck!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
    all I say is visit Milano or other places your other fav. teams play!
    Go in the most popular sport cafe...

tell them your lists... :cool: :D

they won't see U as ppl. with great hearts that can love
    all the TOP teams or as ppl. that don't feel the rivalry ammong
    the TOP teams!!!

In Serie-A 100% JUVE fan!!! as I said!!

so if Juve lose, and Milan, Inter, Lazio etc. wins U guys get glad?

when it comes to C.L. games...
    Since I love Serie-A I have been wishing all the italian sides good luck!
    i dont agree....love is not finite.

i love juve infinatly but with Milan, i just wish them all the luck, but only when the result dont affect juve. Therefore, in serie A i hope they can be 2nd because i think they have a good team and they deserve second place.

it's hard to explain, but dont ever doubt our commitment to the black and white.

in serie A i'm (infinity%) for juve, but since love has nothing to do with math, then i like Milan say 70%.

the teams are in three catagories for me:
    1. "Fav team:" which is untouchable here: juve
    2. "teams i hate": roma, Inter, ManU, Real Madrid i can't stand seeing them win and i enjoy watching their asses get kicked by anyone :devil: ....This list changable. Dortmund used to be in that list and i'm sure you know the reason.
    3. "Other Teams:" the rest of the teams in the world. Milan, Chievo, River Plate, Chelsea, Al-Hilal just happen to be on the top of that huge list because these are teams that i respect, mostly influenced because of indivudual players whom i like.

Milan: Maldini is the greatest LB and you can't even deny that. This is my position when i play footie, so he's kinda like a football model.

chelsea: Zola's talent and personality off the field makes me love this team. I started paying attention to the EPL from watching the great football they played years back.

River: all the stars they produce.

Al-Hilal: my homeland team

Chievo: i just love high-achieving underdogs :thumb: ...great cinderella story.

BTW Fahad, you might be right about the Milan-juve fan issue, i got confused because i knew that both juve and Milan boards got along nicely in the past decade.

and Mona,
    sorry, a typo :D but you're right of course. i do like juve and milan.

Malamenga

Dec 15, 2002
    2. "teams i hate": roma, Inter, ManU, Real Madrid i can't stand seeing them win and i enjoy watching their asses get kicked by anyone :devil:
    I agree with u on the romma part:fero::groan:

SS Lazio
    Inter FC
    Triestina(hopfully in A next season.)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Actually my dad influence me about Milan, besides Pippo is my fav :touched:
    But on CL final, Juventus always comes first! :thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

I'm totally with you on this one Zizou. I just don't understand how people can like Juve, Milan AND Inter, who are such vicious rivals, and call themselves a die hard Juventino. It just doesn't make any sense :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)