Your 3 favorite Serie A teams (4 Viewers)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
LOL!!! :eek: My God!!! :D

JUVE and only JUVE!!!

When I was younger, I think I went on 5th grade, anyhow on a football tournament me and some teammates were talking about our fav. teams.

I said I like Juve and Milan...
Cause back then it was always Juve or Milan on TV! :D

Anyway, one said, come-on U can't like both...
They are rivals, pick one....

since Roberto Baggio made me a Juve supporter and I loved the
colors I picked JUVE!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
1. Juve
2. Parma
3. Perugia

I don't really have a second team so I just put down Parma and Perugia because I like their players (Bonera, Mutu, Adriano, Obodo, Miccoli) and because they have a good relationship with Juve.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
LOL!!! :eek: My God!!! :D

JUVE and only JUVE!!!

When I was younger, I think I went on 5th grade, anyhow on a football tournament me and some teammates were talking about our fav. teams.

I said I like Juve and Milan...
Cause back then it was always Juve or Milan on TV! :D

Anyway, one said, come-on U can't like both...
They are rivals, pick one....

since Roberto Baggio made me a Juve supporter and I loved the
colors I picked JUVE!
I dont think there is a great hate between juve and Milan fans..a lot of Rivalry, but also a lot of Respect.

if you think liking Juve and Milan (though no where near juve :) ), then you should meet some of the people i know.

i know guys who like:
Juve & Milan
Milan & Inter :eek:
Juve - ManU :eek:
Juve - Fiorentina :eek:
Barcelona - Real Madrid!!!!! :eek:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
I don't want to say how ppl. should choose teams in Serie-a.
Which ones to like and which ones to dislike.

For me it's just out of the question to have feelings for other teams! and I think that's how it should B.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++
nice avatar Juventino and congrats with your 100 posts ;)

:star::star::star:
Thanx!!! feels like I have been waiting 4-ever to finally make
it to the avatar-limit :D :cool:

there are so many members here, often things one would
like to say has already been said by others...

great place! :thumb:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I agree with Juventino. How can you like Juve's rivals (namely Milan and Inter); it just sounds like glory hunters.

I do have a sympathy for some smaller teams like Reggina or even Chievo, but I can't like our rivals; that's so wrong.

OP
€lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    I agree with Juventino. How can you like Juve's rivals (namely Milan and Inter); it just sounds like glory hunters.

I do have a sympathy for some smaller teams like Reggina or even Chievo, but I can't like our rivals; that's so wrong.
    you sound a bit like a hooligan then, or am i wrong?

i don't like Milan and Inter in Serie A, but when they have to play European games, they may win
    (example: CL: Ajax-Inter, I think Inter may win) Do you want that Inter loses just because it's Inter?????

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I dont think there is a great hate between juve and Milan fans..a lot of Rivalry, but also a lot of Respect.
    That's where you are wrong ;) .. even though Juve are hated by nearly all other fans (except in Reggio Calabria, Reggina love Juve) .. but Juve and Milan fans never get along .. there are always problems and fights between the two sets of fans whenever the two teams meet and it happened this year .. that's why there would be security issues in Old Trafford since the seats are not seperated ..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    God topic, well this is my point of view.
    I like to choose one big team(in this case juve who is my fav time above all) , a middle table team, like parma, and a very crappy team. I really dont find sense to have 4 fav teams, all being big names . For example "Im a fan of juve, milan, madrid, manchester, and arsenal". Of course you will win with some of them.

Be a hardcore fan of two big names in the same league have no sense for me.
    at the end, i support juve above all, the others doesnt matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)