Youngsters to keep (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Which of these youngsters would you want to keep? They can still go out on loan but NO definite sells or co-ownerships. The ones you say no too would be sold for good or co-owned so we get some $$$.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Keep vote YES(can still go out on loan)
    SELL or Co-Own...vote NO

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I know how to vote :p Only two I'm not sure on that I voted no on is Castiglia and Ekdal, decent talents, but dont think they any future with Juve. Co-ownerships I guess is suitable for them.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Damn, so many players and for half of them I've never heard, didn't know we still own or just saw on FM :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We need to loan out those guys who did so well in the Primavera this year plus Ekdal - Daud, Esposito, Immobile, D'Elia, Yago, Castiglia, Pinsoglio, Rossi, give them a chance to play competitively. The rest are going to struggle to be more than co-ownerships or makeweights as they have been around long enough to see if they are good enough or not - with the possible exception of Pasquato and Lanzafame. In my opinion if we can sell them then that is more ideal.

Ariaudo has already been confirmed for the first team squad.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Nope.

He'll always be a midget.
    Then dont put him in the box, his set ups and his goal against bologna were fucking epic.

also, messi, iniesta, xavi, bojan (trying to think of players that are midgets that arent at barca) .... aside from current players you also have maradona, george best, roberto carlos...all these guys are awesome players and they are really short. Height doesnt have to come into it if the player plays to their advantages and not for headers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)